Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps Post 302512937 by vaibhavkorde on Tuesday 12th of April 2011 01:51:15 AM
Old 04-12-2011
the input string can be in terms of some thousands e.g 4000

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line space problem facing

Hi, I got a list of file that all got the same standard format. Can anyone teach me how to put the space in all of them?! Input file: >nucleotide1 AAAAAAAAACCCGGG >nucleotide2 GGGGGGCCCCCTTTTA >nucleotide3 GGTACACCACACTCAC >nucleotide4 TTTGGAGAGAGACCCC desired output:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
4 Replies

2. Programming

Java code to access the shared heap

Hi Help needed and forgive me as I dont know Java so please bare with me. I have searched this site and google but was unable to locate the information I need. An application that we use - is based on java and stores some performance counters etc internally in the shared JVM. They are not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

4. Programming

Problem of using scanner to get space in JAVA

May I know how to get a string with space by using scanner class in java? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eel
0 Replies
zuludaemon(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    zuludaemon(1M)

NAME
zuludaemon - load microcode for Sun XVR-4000 Graphics Accelerator device SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/zuludaemon [-dev zulu_device] DESCRIPTION
The zuludaemon is a daemon, started and stopped from a script in /etc/init.d, that loads the microcode and provides other support functions for the Sun XVR-4000 Graphics Accelerator device. Do not kill this process. This deamon is essential to the zulu(7D) driver. The zuludaemon process is not configurable. OPTIONS
-dev zulu_device name of the Sun XVR-4000 Graphics Accelerator device FILES
/usr/sbin/zuludaemon daemon executable /usr/lib/zulu.ucode file containing microcode used by zuludaemon /etc/init.d/zuluinit startup/kill script for zuludaemon ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWzuluc | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
SUNWzulu_config(1M), attributes(5), zulu(7D) SunOS 5.10 4 Oct 2002 zuludaemon(1M)