Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Purchasing Solaris Software
Operating Systems Solaris Purchasing Solaris Software Post 302512899 by fpmurphy on Monday 11th of April 2011 09:06:48 PM
Old 04-11-2011
Solaris patches are no longer freely available. You need a service contract.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1515
2 Replies

2. Solaris

software install on solaris 10

what is the command to install a software from a remote server or cd? pkg_add -rv bash < freebsd i need the same command on solaris i try to use pkgadd but no success (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: litch
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Software

Does anyone know of any other place to download Solaris 9 packages other than Oracle's website. I'm looking to setup Solaris 9 containers and needing package SUNWs9brandk. I don't have a account with Oracle to allow me to download this package. I'm using a Solaris 10 server update 9. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Downloading or purchasing HP-UX for HP Integrity rx4640

Hi I bought an old server hp rx4640 for 160$ on the online auction, but I do not have the cd with the operating system for it. Can you tell me if there is any way to obtain CDs with HP-UX form HPE? What kind of version can I get from HPE? Do I have to pay for it? Do you I have to buy a cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gbudny
3 Replies
STG-SERIES(1)							   StGit Manual 						     STG-SERIES(1)

NAME
stg-series - Print the patch series SYNOPSIS
stg series [options] [<patch-range>] DESCRIPTION
Show all the patches in the series, or just those in the given range, ordered from top to bottom. The applied patches are prefixed with a + (except the current patch, which is prefixed with a >), the unapplied patches with a -, and the hidden patches with a !. Empty patches are prefixed with a 0. OPTIONS
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH Use BRANCH instead of the default branch. -a, --all Show all patches, including the hidden ones. -A, --applied Show the applied patches only. -U, --unapplied Show the unapplied patches only. -H, --hidden Show the hidden patches only. -m BRANCH, --missing BRANCH Show patches in BRANCH missing in current. -c, --count Print the number of patches in the series. -d, --description Show a short description for each patch. --author Show the author name for each patch. -e, --empty Before the +, >, -, and ! prefixes, print a column that contains either 0 (for empty patches) or a space (for non-empty patches). --showbranch Append the branch name to the listed patches. --noprefix Do not show the patch status prefix. -s, --short List just the patches around the topmost patch. STGIT
Part of the StGit suite - see linkman:stg[1] StGit 03/13/2012 STG-SERIES(1)