Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Purchasing Solaris Software
Operating Systems Solaris Purchasing Solaris Software Post 302512726 by fpmurphy on Monday 11th of April 2011 11:39:34 AM
Old 04-11-2011
Well, you can purchase Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 Media packs online at oracle.com for $20.00 but that does not include a commercial license.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

purchasing a unix account

i just want to know if there is any place that i can purchase a unix account to use for life. i don't like the hassle of changing my email address every time i enter a new university/workplace, and i'd like some place to store files that i can access around the world. thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1515
2 Replies

2. Solaris

software install on solaris 10

what is the command to install a software from a remote server or cd? pkg_add -rv bash < freebsd i need the same command on solaris i try to use pkgadd but no success (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: litch
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Software

Does anyone know of any other place to download Solaris 9 packages other than Oracle's website. I'm looking to setup Solaris 9 containers and needing package SUNWs9brandk. I don't have a account with Oracle to allow me to download this package. I'm using a Solaris 10 server update 9. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Downloading or purchasing HP-UX for HP Integrity rx4640

Hi I bought an old server hp rx4640 for 160$ on the online auction, but I do not have the cd with the operating system for it. Can you tell me if there is any way to obtain CDs with HP-UX form HPE? What kind of version can I get from HPE? Do I have to pay for it? Do you I have to buy a cd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gbudny
3 Replies
SQL::ReservedWords::Oracle(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   SQL::ReservedWords::Oracle(3pm)

NAME
SQL::ReservedWords::Oracle - Reserved SQL words by Oracle SYNOPSIS
if ( SQL::ReservedWords::Oracle->is_reserved( $word ) ) { print "$word is a reserved Oracle word!"; } DESCRIPTION
Determine if words are reserved by Oracle Database. METHODS
is_reserved( $word ) Returns a boolean indicating if $word is reserved by either Oracle7, Oracle8i, Oracle9i or Oracle10g. is_reserved_by_oracle7( $word ) Returns a boolean indicating if $word is reserved by Oracle7. is_reserved_by_oracle8( $word ) Returns a boolean indicating if $word is reserved by Oracle8i. is_reserved_by_oracle9( $word ) Returns a boolean indicating if $word is reserved by Oracle9i. is_reserved_by_oracle10( $word ) Returns a boolean indicating if $word is reserved by Oracle10g. reserved_by( $word ) Returns a list with Oracle versions that reserves $word. words Returns a list with all reserved words. EXPORTS
Nothing by default. Following subroutines can be exported: is_reserved is_reserved_by_oracle7 is_reserved_by_oracle8 is_reserved_by_oracle9 is_reserved_by_oracle10 reserved_by words SEE ALSO
SQL::ReservedWords <http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/> AUTHOR
Christian Hansen "chansen@cpan.org" COPYRIGHT
This program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.8.8 2008-03-28 SQL::ReservedWords::Oracle(3pm)