Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SSH Protocol Version 1
Operating Systems AIX SSH Protocol Version 1 Post 302512288 by Mr.AIX on Saturday 9th of April 2011 09:38:13 AM
Old 04-09-2011
SSH Protocol Version 1

SSH Protocol Version 1 Session Key Retrieval

Disable compatibility with version 1 of the protocol

can any one advice in this regard and how can I Disable compatibility with version 1 of the protocol

Pls advice ..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

ssh version

Which version of SSH is this ssh -V SSH Version Sun_SSH_1.0, protocol versions 1.5/2.0. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csaunders
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What is "incompatible protocol version"

have installed a Network Management System at HP and when I tried to connect to Sun for Extractor function, it shows" incompatible protocol version:3". What does it mean? How to slove the problem? Thanks a lot, Emily (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yaoww
1 Replies

3. Solaris

command to know ssh version

Hi, I want to know the command to know ssh version on solaris (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

4. Solaris

How to hide SSH version

I just been audited and one the recommendations is to hide the SSH version or give fake information. I went to openssh.com they don't seem to have any info on how to fix this :confused: Anybody knows how the heck can I hide the SSH version? The part which says # telnet localhost 22... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
19 Replies

5. Solaris

HTTP Protocol Version

Friends/Gurus Can anybody let me know how to check Http Protocol version in Solaris and in AIX? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: efunds
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH version of rlogin (ie without password prompt)

I have 3 Solaris 10 UNIX servers, the shadow and passwd file are all identical and are automatically sync every 5 minutes. A majority of the users do not have CLI access but rather use a menu. I currently have menu options that allows them to rlogin to another server and I need to have the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: creedonjm
1 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Disable SSH 1.99 version?

Hello. My security audit reconise SSH 1.99 protocol version allowed. But in my sshd_config config is only: SSH version: How can I disable support for ssh protocol 1.99 version? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jabalv
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

ssh version 1 problem please help

Hi guys please help with the following. $ssh -1 -vvv -l username -o "ForwardX11 yes" server.name netscape OpenSSH_5.8p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011 debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0 debug1: Connecting to server.address port 22. debug1: Connection established. debug1: identity file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: llcooljatt
1 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

SSH Protocol Support

Hi there, I learnt about a case where SSH-1.99 is supported by SSH service, both SSH 1.5 and 2.0 is special. Btw, I want to know what kind of authentication mechanism are supported by SSH, here is what I thought of: Public/ Private Key Pair Password Authentication (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies
Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl(3pm)

NAME
Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl - Net::OpenSSH adapter for Net::SSH::Perl API compatibility SYNOPSIS
use Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl qw(:supplant); use Net::SSH::Perl; my $ssh = Net::SSH::Perl->new('host'); $ssh->login($user, $passwd); my ($out, $err, $rc) = $ssh->cmd($cmd); DESCRIPTION
This module implements a subset of Net::SSH::Perl API on top of Net::OpenSSH. After the module is loaded as... use Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl qw(:supplant); ... it supplants the Net::SSH::Perl module as if it were installed on the machine using Net::OpenSSH under the hood to handle SSH operations. Setting defaults The hash %Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl::DEFAULTS can be used to set default values for Net::OpenSSH and other modules called under the hood and otherwise not accesible through the Net::SSH::Perl API. The entries currently supported are: connection => [ %opts ] Extra options passed to "Net::OpenSSH::new" constructor. Example: $Net::OpenSSH::Compat::SSH::Perl::DEFAULTS{connection} = [ ssh_path => "/opt/SSH/bin/ssh" ]; BUGS AND SUPPORT
This is a work in progress. "register_handler" method is not supported. Net::SSH::Perl submodules (i.e. Net::SSH::Perl::Channel) are not emulated. Anyway, if your Net::SSH::Perl script fails, fill a bug report at the CPAN RT bugtracker (https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Create.html?Queue=Net-OpenSSH-Compat <https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Create.html?Queue=Net-OpenSSH-Compat>) or just send me an e-mail with the details. Include at least: 1 - The full source of the script 2 - A description of what happens in your machine 3 - What you thing it should be happening 4 - What happens when you use the real Net::SSH::Perl 5 - The version and name of your operating system 6 - The version of the OpenSSH ssh client installed on your machine ("ssh -V") 7 - The Perl version ("perl -V") 8 - The versions of the Perl packages Net::OpenSSH, IO::Pty and this Net::OpenSSH::Compat. Git repository The source code repository is at https://github.com/salva/p5-Net-OpenSSH-Compat <https://github.com/salva/p5-Net-OpenSSH-Compat>. My wishlist If you like this module and you're feeling generous, take a look at my Amazon Wish List: <http://amzn.com/w/1WU1P6IR5QZ42> Also consider contributing to the OpenSSH project this module builds upon: <http://www.openssh.org/donations.html>. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2011 by Salvador Fandin~o (sfandino@yahoo.com) This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.10.0 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-24 Net::OpenSSH::Compat::Perl(3pm)