Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to use parameter in sql script pass from unix script? Post 302511485 by apskaushik on Thursday 7th of April 2011 01:02:23 AM
Old 04-07-2011
Hi.

Thanks for your help , it resolved my query and i can use & in my script.

Thanks
Amit

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to pass values from oracle sql plus to unix shell script

how to pass values from oracle sql plus to unix shell script (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

passing parameter from Shell-script to Sql-script

Dear Friends, Please help me to achieve the following: I want to pass one parameter from Shell-script to Sql-script. Example: My ShellScript.sh is calling report.sql like this: /bin/sqlplus /reports.sql And My report.sql is calling many Stored-Procedures like this: exec... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: subodhbansal
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass parameter from PL/SQL to Unix "as is"

Hi, I need to pass 4 parameters from Oracle Procedure to Unix Shell script.. procedure signature :- UNIX Shell script: Problem: 1. Suppose pdffile and pdfresult has Null values in Oracle procedures but unix shell will read parameters by spaces so I am getting wrong parameters... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandy162
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pass parameter to the main script from wrapper script

Hi, I am writing a wrapper script(wrap_script.sh) to one of the main scripts (main_script.sh) The main script is executed as following: ./main_script.sh <LIST> <STARTDATE> <ENDDATE> looks for a parameter which is a LIST(consists of different list names that need to be processed), START/END... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunnerz_84
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

pass null value to sql script from korn shell script

There are 4 parameters that I have to pass from korn shell to sql script. 1) I have to check if $1 , $2 , $3 and $4 are null values or not . How can I do that ? 2) Once its determined that these values are null (in the sense they are empty) how can I pass null values to sql script... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
11 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Unable to pass shell script parameter value to awk command in side the same script

Variable I have in my shell script diff=$1$2.diff id=$2 new=new_$diff echo "My id is $1" echo "I want to sync for user account $id" ##awk command I am using is as below cat $diff | awk -F'~' ''$2 == "$id"' {print $0}' > $new I could see value of $id is not passing to the awk... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashunayak
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass Oracle sql script as argument to UNIX shell script?

Hi all, $ echo $SHELL /bin/bash Requirement - How to pass oracle sql script as argument to unix shell script? $ ./output.sh users.sql Below are the shell scripts and the oracle sql file in the same folder. Shell Script $ cat output.sh #!/bin/bash .... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass the parameter in xml file in UNIX shell script?

Hi, I have an XML file like the following... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <ONDEMAND_JOB VERSION="5.1" LOCALE="en_US"> <IMPORT_JOBSET TC_CONNECTION_NAME="default" ENVIRONMENT="PRD" USERNAME="Administrator" PASSWORD="AdminPassword" CALENDAR="Main Monthly Calendar"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Debalina Roy
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass the parameter in xml file in UNIX shell script?

Hi, I have an XML file like the following... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <ONDEMAND_JOB VERSION="5.1" LOCALE="en_US"> <IMPORT_JOBSET TC_CONNECTION_NAME="default" ENVIRONMENT="PRD" USERNAME="Administrator" PASSWORD="AdminPassword" CALENDAR="Main Monthly Calendar"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Debalina Roy
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass script with parameter in korn shell script

I have written a script which will take input parameter as another script. However, if the script passed as input parameter has parameters then this script doesn't work. I have a script b.ksh which has 1 and 2 as parameters I have a script c.ksh which has 3,4 and 5 as parameters vi a.ksh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vee
1 Replies
unbound-streamtcp(1)						      unbound						      unbound-streamtcp(1)

NAME
unbound-streamtcp - unbound DNS lookup utility SYNOPSIS
unbound-streamtcp [-unsh] [-f ipaddr[@port]] name type class DESCRIPTION
unbound-streamtcp sends a DNS Query of the given type and class for the given name to the DNS server over TCP and displays the response. If the server to query is not given using the -f option then localhost (127.0.0.1) is used. More queries can be given on one commandline, they are resolved in sequence. The available options are: name This name is resolved (looked up in the DNS). type Specify the type of data to lookup. class Specify the class to lookup for. -u Use UDP instead of TCP. No retries are attempted. -n Do not wait for the answer. -s Use SSL. -h Print program usage. -f ipaddr[@port] Specify the server to send the queries to. If not specified localhost (127.0.0.1) is used. EXAMPLES
Some examples of use. $ unbound-streamtcp www.example.com A IN $ unbound-streamtcp -f 192.168.1.1 www.example.com SOA IN $ unbound-streamtcp -f 192.168.1.1@1234 153.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa. PTR IN EXIT CODE
The unbound-streamtcp program exits with status code 1 on error, 0 on no error. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Tomas Hozza <thozza@redhat.com>. NLnet Labs Mar 21, 2013 unbound-streamtcp(1)