Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 Express NAT performance issues Post 302511441 by Corona688 on Wednesday 6th of April 2011 07:41:44 PM
Old 04-06-2011
Could this be a DNS issue?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Solaris behind a windows NAT...

Greetings, and thank you for your time. I am cracking the whip to self-teach myself Unix because I think it will be the best platform for me to really open my mind and be creative. Sadly I lack anyone experienced in Unix to nag with questions, so you will be seeing a lot of me here I am sure... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dustin
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Destination NAT using ipnat in Solaris 8

Hello People, Please can someone help me with destination IP address NAT and Port transalation using ipnat in Solaris 8. Scenario: Box A(192.168.100.1/24) and Box B (192.168.100.50/24) are connected phyically and logically(vlan) on the same network switch. Box A hosts an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandarawachat
0 Replies

3. Solaris

raidctl performance issues

using the internal 2 drives mirror was created using raidctl on 100's of our servers . sometime when one drive fails we dont face any issue & we replace the drive with out any problem . but sometimes when one drive fails , system becomes unresponsive and doesnot allow us to login , the only way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skamal4u
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk Performance Issues

Hi All, I'm facing an issue in my awk script. The script is processing a large text file having the details of a number of persons, each person's details being written from 100 to 250 tags as given below: 100 START| 101klklk| ... 245 opr| 246 55| 250 END| 100 START| ... 245 pp| 246... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pgp_acc1
4 Replies

5. IP Networking

Solaris 11 Express NAT/Router IP Fragments

Upon replacing my linux router/server with a Solaris one I've noticed very poor network performance. The server itself has no issues connecting to the net, but clients using the server as a router are getting a lot of IP fragments as indicated from some packet sniffing I conducted. Here was my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectox
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ipf/ipnat NAT/port forward issues

I've been going crazy trying to get this working. Here's the situation: we have a Solaris 10 box that connects an internal network to an external network. We're using ipf/ipnat on it. We've added a couple of new boxes to the internal network (192.168.1.100, .101) and want to be able to get to port... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spakov
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Getcwd performance issues

Hello everyone, recently we have been experiencing performance issues with chmod. We managed to narrow it down to getcwd. The following folder exists: /Folder1/subfol1/subfol2/subfol3 cd /Folder1/subfol1/subfol2/subfol3 truss -D pwd 2>&1 | grep getcwd 0.0001... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KotekBury
4 Replies

8. IP Networking

Debugging NAT / prerouting issues (iptables)

Hello, Recently I discovered an issue with packet routing in the latest Android releases (4.4+ KitKat & Lollipop). It seems that the problem Android specific, but essentially it comes from the Linux kernel. I already filed a bug report to Google. You can see the details by searching for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vladislav
0 Replies
Net::DNS::Mailbox(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Net::DNS::Mailbox(3)

NAME
Net::DNS::Mailbox - DNS mailbox representation SYNOPSIS
use Net::DNS::Mailbox; $mailbox = new Net::DNS::Mailbox('user@example.com'); $address = $mailbox->address; DESCRIPTION
The Net::DNS::Mailbox module implements a subclass of DNS domain name objects representing the DNS coded form of RFC822 mailbox address. METHODS
new $mailbox = new Net::DNS::Mailbox('John.Doe@example.com'); $mailbox = new Net::DNS::Mailbox('John Doe <j.doe@example.com>'); Creates a mailbox object which represents the DNS domain encoded form of the mail address specified by the character string argument. The argument string consists of printable characters from the 7-bit ASCII repertoire. address $address = $mailbox->address; Returns a character string containing the RFC822 mailbox address corresponding to the encoded domain name representation described in RFC1035 section 8. DOMAIN NAME COMPRESSION AND CANONICALISATION
The Net::DNS::Mailbox1035 and Net::DNS::Mailbox2535 subclass packages implement RFC1035 domain name compression and RFC2535 canonicalisation. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c)2009,2012 Dick Franks. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
perl, Net::DNS, Net::DNS::DomainName, RFC822, RFC1035, RFC5322 perl v5.16.3 2012-12-28 Net::DNS::Mailbox(3)