Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Coursework for to while
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Coursework for to while Post 302511343 by Perderabo on Wednesday 6th of April 2011 03:01:18 PM
Old 04-06-2011
I think you dropped a comma.
Code:
printf("Average of %u values is %f.\n",n , (n == 0) ? 0.0 : (double) sum / n);

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Community Spirit and Ethos on Homework & Coursework

Helping students is in line with the "community spirit" ethos of The UNIX and Linux Forums which aims to give free help and advice in order to support the personal and professional development of others. We encourage students to think carefully about what they do, and do not, understand about... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Can anybody help me with coursework

This is the coursework, in Technical University Sofia, Bulgaria prof. Koshmarov, sorry but the link to the course is broken. And this is the condition: 1. If the value of x is 5, and you have been set a new value as such x="expr $x + 10", What would be the value of x? What... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: astralito
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies
pods::SDL::Color(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     pods::SDL::Color(3pm)

NAME
SDL::Color - Format independent color description CATEGORY Core, Video, Structure SYNOPSIS
my $black = SDL::Color->new(0, 0, 0); my $color = SDL::Color->new(255, 0, 0); my $r = $color->r; # 255 my $g = $color->g; # 0 my $b = $color->b; # 0 $color->g(255); $color->b(255); # $color is now white DESCRIPTION
"SDL_Color" describes a color in a format independent way. METHODS
new my $color = SDL::Color->new(255, 0, 0); The constructor creates a new color with the specified red, green and blue values. r my $r = $color->r; $color->r(128); If passed a value, this method sets the red component of the color; if not, it returns the red component of the color. g my $g = $color->g; $color->g(128); If passed a value, this method sets the green component of the color; if not, it returns the green component of the color. b my $b = $color->b; $color->b(128); If passed a value, this method sets the blue component of the color; if not, it returns the blue component of the color. SEE ALSO
SDL::Surface AUTHORS
See "AUTHORS" in SDL. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 pods::SDL::Color(3pm)