Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat matching emcpower names on both rac nodes Post 302511251 by sixstrings on Wednesday 6th of April 2011 09:50:36 AM
Old 04-06-2011
emcpadmn export_mappings -f <file name> on the one node then copy to the other node(s)

emcpadmn import_mappings -f <file name from above> to import

If the luns are shared though, why do you need the names the same? What CFS are you using? ASM, OCFS?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Simultaneous searching for files (names matching certain criteria) in several directo

Hello everyone, My OS is AIX 5.2 I would like some help in getting command syntax that does the following: 1. Searches simultaneously several directories downward; 2. Checks every subdirectory in each directory (and so on...) for file names that contain certain characters such as “~”, start... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hopeful
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell - Matching 3 letter file names

Hi I am running a shell script with bdf command and want to match all files with length 3 inside a specific partitions. How do i do that say for example if i want to list all files with length 3 in /home/jimmy partition, bdf /home/jimmy the output i need is xyx abc yyy amp ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PrasannaKS
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching names in 2 text files

I have 2 text files like ________________________________ Company Name:yada yada ADDRESS:some where, CITY,STATE CONTACT PEOPLE:first_name1.last_name1,first_name2.last_name2,first_name3.last_name3 LEAD:first_name.last_name ________________________________ & Data file2 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rider29
1 Replies

4. AIX

RAC on 5.3

I am setting this up on 5.3 and the problem is I cannot remember how to allocate two IP addresses to a NIC. I have setup an alias on EN0 but when I list it with ifconfig -a it still only shows 1 network address (after a reboot). I know there is something I must do but for the life of me cannot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
2 Replies

5. Solaris

How to converting rac to one rac ?

hi everyone, We have rac system which has two sun solaris M5000s and two oracle 11gR2 databases respectively. Also , we have unix codes on one rac and these unix codes extract txt files for external tables during first step of ETL. We run our unix codes using Util.RunThis java code and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: imtheone
10 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find command: names matching the expression

Hello all, I need to print directories using find command. The directories names contain date in the format YYYYMMDD or the name of directory is only the date format. I want print directories, which doesn't start with this date. E.g I have dirs like foo20120101 foo20120101foo 20120101foo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satin1321
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Matching the header of a .CSV file with dynamic field names

I have a .CSV file (frequency - weekly) whose header contains the year-week value in two of the columns which keeps changing every week. For an instance please see below. Column1,Column2,Column3,Column4,Column5,Column6,Column7,Column8,Column9,Column10,Column11,Column12,Column13,201420... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhruuv369
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find matching file in bash with variable file names but consisent prefixs

As part of a bash the below line strips off a numerical prefix from directory 1 to search for in directory 2. for file in /home/cmccabe/Desktop/comparison/missing/*.txt do file1=${file##*/} # Strip off directory getprefix=${file1%%_*.txt} ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
5 Replies
DSHBAK(1)						      General Commands Manual							 DSHBAK(1)

NAME
dshbak - format output from pdsh command SYNOPSIS
dshbak [OPTION].. DESCRIPTION
The dshbak program formats pdsh pdsh output for humans. Output from each node is consolidated, the leading "node:" is stripped, and a header block with the node name is added. If the -c option is specified, nodes with identical output are not displayed twice; instead, the header will contain a list of nodes. The list of nodes is further compressed into node ranges if the node names have a numeric suffix. OPTIONS
-h Display a summary of command line options. -c Do not display identical output from nodes twice. Instead, print the list of nodes with matching output in the header block. -d DIR Write consolidated node output to separate files in output directory DIR. Any existing files will be overwritten. -f With -d, force creation of specified DIR. ORIGIN
A rewrite of IBM dshbak(1) by Jim Garlick <garlick@llnl.gov> on LLNL's ASCI Blue-Pacific IBM SP system. SEE ALSO
pdsh(1) http://pdsh.googlecode.com 2011-02-26 DSHBAK(1)