Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Domain name server installation issue in centOS Post 302511223 by phpconnect on Wednesday 6th of April 2011 07:55:30 AM
Old 04-06-2011
Sir,

I am using centOS 5

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

weird domain issue.

OK so i have a virtual server where i store files. one day i tied to login and i couldn't connect to my sevrer so i logged into my ssh and checked to see if the process was running. proftp was not. I then tried to start it manually and got the error below. Now the domain listed there is not mine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thirddegreekris
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Horde Installation Woes for Centos 5.x

I am trying to learn how to install HORDE for work and I found this link: Installing Horde on Centos 5.x - William Lindley - wlindley.com I am at this step now: You'll need to use the MySQL root password. Then, in your database administration screen for MySQL, set the password for the new... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Problems of OpenOffice installation on Centos 5.4??

Hello all, I faced a serious problem when I installed the newest OpenOffice on CentOs 5.4. Could you give me some suggestions to solve it. thanks. Everything went correct and the installation finished normally. When I launch the program, it shows the wrong message as follows "... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: liuzhencc
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

postfix connection timed out issue on centOS

hello everyone i hav LITTLE issue, pending for just last week regarding postfix/sendmail server. M not able to forward mail to outer domain. I hav not configured DNS server uptill now, so nvr tried to receive mail from any domain, as i don require that as of now. Can anybody suggest a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle.test2
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

OpenSUSE installation using RHEL / CentOS Kickstart

Hi guys I have CentOS installed on my server. I have also installed TFTP server, DHCP server. I am able to install CentOS on remote machines using PXE boot and kickstart cfg file. I would like to install OpenSUSE using CentOS kickstart file. How do I do it ? I am also fine with any other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msohail
2 Replies

6. Web Development

Building LAMP server from scratch (build a server with compiled LAMP from CentOS mini)

Hello everyone, I would like to setup a lamp server from a minimal distro and to compile PHP, MySQL and Apache myself. I have chosen CentOS minimal for the OS and I am trying to build the stack by hand... But well, it appears I need some help! First: I am looking for good and recent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Freeipa issue on Centos 6.3

Hi, We are configuring Freeipa for our LDAP system. Things seem to work okay when we try and log in with our domain accounts on the LDAP server. But when we try to loggon to the slave it closes the connection. There is an option in authconfig-tui to configure IPA. However, the senior admin... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
0 Replies

8. Linux

Memory issue on My CentOS 5.8 x64 bit server

Hello, I am using CentOS 5.8 x64 server for our one of internal application which is developed on PHP and Mysql as DB. Currently there are 8-10 instances deployed on this server some of them are rarely used. Below is the H/W specification fort the same :- Procesor :- Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NFS issue with autofs in CentOS 6.3

I am running CentOS 6.3 as a VM on a host which has the same installation. I configured my NFS server and I am guessing it works. I say guessing because I can mount the desired folder with mount command on my client machine. So, when I run: mount -t nfs -o vers=3 vm2.domain.com:/nethome /nethit... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashily
7 Replies
setup(1)						      Easy Software Products							  setup(1)

NAME
setup - graphical setup program for the esp package manager SYNOPSIS
setup [ directory ] DESCRIPTION
setup provides a graphical installation interface for EPM-generated portable installation packages. It presents a step-by-step dialog for collecting a list of packages to install and accepting any license agreements for those packages. setup searches for products in the current directory or the directory specified on the command-line. INSTALLATION TYPES
The default type of installation is "custom". That is, users will be able to select from the list of products and install them. setup also supports other types of installations. The setup.types file, if present, defines the other installation types. SEE ALSO
epm(1) - create software packages. setup.types(5) - epm gui setup types file format. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1999-2007 by Easy Software Products, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 3 April 2006 ESP Package Manager setup(1)