Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302511192 by drewbelmore on Wednesday 6th of April 2011 06:42:14 AM
Old 04-06-2011
No. I didn't made efforts to get a kindle.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)						   User Commands						 LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)

NAME
lhapdf-getdata - Get PDF sets from the LHAPDF repository SYNOPSIS
lhapdf-getdata [--main] [--all] [--repo=URL] [--dest=DEST] [--dryrun] <name|number> [<name|number> ...] DESCRIPTION
Grab PDF grid and param files from the LHAPDF repository and install them into the local LHAPDF data directory. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit --repo=URL Base URL of online sets repository (http://www.hepforge.org/archive/lhapdf/pdfsets/current) --dest=DEST PDF sets directory to install to (/usr/share/lhapdf/PDFsets) --all Get ALL sets (this will be hundreds of megabytes... be careful!) --list Just list available files --force Overwrite existing files --dryrun Don't actually do any downloading -Q, --quiet Suppress normal messages -V, --verbose Add extra debug messages EXAMPLES
Show all available sets: lhapdf-getdata --list Get all NNPDF PDFs with pattern matching: lhapdf-getdata NNPDF Get CTEQ6L1, CTEQ66, MRST-S LO* and LO** PDFs with pattern matching: lhapdf-getdata CTEQ6ll CTEQ66 lomod MCal Get MSTW2008 68% confidence PDF by full name: lhapdf-getdata MSTW2008lo68cl.LHgrid See how much downloading would be involved in getting all PDF sets: lhapdf-getdata --all --dryrun I'm hardcore, give me the whole collection: lhapdf-getdata --all AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Lifeng Sun <lifongsun@gmail.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). lhapdf-getdata May 2011 LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)