Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302511113 by Perderabo on Tuesday 5th of April 2011 10:21:08 PM
Old 04-05-2011
I've told my manager to go ahead and get one for me. I do currently have a BlackBerry and I do enjoy the battery life. I guess I can get used to daily recharges.

I was sitting on the fence until I saw a trailer for the new Thor movie. Probably not a great reason to pick a phone... but nothing ventured nothing gained. Smilie

That new Thor movie looks pretty cool, btw.

Back to the TBolt.... my manager said a friend of his thought it was too heavy. He wanted me to go to a store and hold one to be sure it was "light" enough. I just told him that I was not concerned about the weight because I wanted to get the ball rolling rather than go to a store and heft one. Eronysis, any comment about the weight of the phone?

My manager again commented about rooting and said I cannot root it while it is under warranty. So any thoughts about a safe way to void the warranty? Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
Tk_GetVRootGeometry(3)					       Tk Library Procedures					    Tk_GetVRootGeometry(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetVRootGeometry - Get location and size of virtual root for window SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_GetVRootGeometry(tkwin, xPtr, yPtr, widthPtr, heightPtr) ARGUMENTS
Tk_Window tkwin (in) Token for window whose virtual root is to be queried. int xPtr (out) Points to word in which to store x-offset of virtual root. int yPtr (out) Points to word in which to store y-offset of virtual root. int widthPtr (out) Points to word in which to store width of virtual root. int heightPtr (out) Points to word in which to store height of virtual root. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GetVRootGeometry returns geometry information about the virtual root window associated with tkwin. The "associated" virtual root is the one in which tkwin's nearest top-level ancestor (or tkwin itself if it is a top-level window) has been reparented by the window manager. This window is identified by a __SWM_ROOT or __WM_ROOT property placed on the top-level window by the window manager. If tkwin is not associated with a virtual root (e.g. because the window manager does not use virtual roots) then *xPtr and *yPtr will be set to 0 and *widthPtr and *heightPtr will be set to the dimensions of the screen containing tkwin. KEYWORDS
geometry, height, location, virtual root, width, window manager Tk 4.0 Tk_GetVRootGeometry(3)