Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tron Legacy
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Tron Legacy Post 302511011 by Eronysis on Tuesday 5th of April 2011 01:40:27 PM
Old 04-05-2011
Perhaps this can vindicate it slightly for some of you:

jtnimoy - Tron Legacy (2010)
This User Gave Thanks to Eronysis For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

CMI Legacy

Is there anyone who still uses CMI to connect to the legacy system , my c applications do uses the binaries and libraries for using the CMI functionality but i do not have access to the original source code , and since this is a very old stuff , i just could not get any source to get to knwo the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dino_leix
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How to set up legacy services right on Solaris 10

I want to add auto startup and shutdown script to Solaris 10's legacy services as they run in Solaris 9 or in Linux. To make this work, I created the crontrol script in /etc/init.d and then link it to /etc/rc0.d and /etc/rc2.d directories. rc0.d is for shutdown and rc2.d is for srat. After I... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
15 Replies

3. Programming

VERSYS Legacy System

I need help locating the tables that hold the demograhic data in this system on an AIX box. Does anyone know the path? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chelcye
0 Replies

4. Solaris

NFS server on Legacy Container?

Hi All, I have a problem as follows. Historically, there was an Ultra10 workstation running Solaris 8 using automount to access NFS volumes on a Solaris 8 server. The Ultra 10 was retired and the Solaris 8 server has been migrated to a Legacy Container (Solaris 8 Branded, whole root,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hicksd8
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Determine if you are in a Legacy Zone?

Hi Folks, Just a quick question here, about Legacy Zones. Well more about how to determine if you are actually in one, on logging into a legacy zone - is there a quick way of checking that? Regards Gull04 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Upgrading legacy packages with patch

Hi, All of our production servers are installed with Apache and OpenSSL from source and not yum. My boss has assigned me with a task of upgrading all production servers Apache httpd & openssl to the latest patch from Centos Repo. Is it possible to do this via yum? Please suggest the best... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
10 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)