Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OSE RTOS
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers OSE RTOS Post 302511000 by methyl on Tuesday 5th of April 2011 01:04:56 PM
Old 04-05-2011
If it's this one, maybe try the authors.
Multicore Real-Time Operating System, RTOS - Enea

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Virtualbox OSE on multiple boxes

I have Virtualbox OSE installed on my laptop and soon on my lap top. My question is if I were to make a virtual os on an external hard drive on my laptop, can i make a settings to use the same vdi on my desktop and have it show the same screen, not at the same time. sorry, its late here and I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is Linux a RTOS?

Hai Guys, Is Linux a Real-Time operating system? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Felicia23
5 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Porting OSE to Linux

Hi, I was trying to port efs_mount(OSE system call) to a LInux.The efs_mount function is used to mount a volume on the indicated device dev.Upon successful completion of this OSE sytem call a volume manager (VM) will be available through which files on this volume are accessed. The Syntax for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roshantraj30
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)