Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl script to load data by calling sqlldr Post 302510985 by pravin27 on Tuesday 5th of April 2011 12:13:07 PM
Old 04-05-2011
Try using full path of sqlldr. /oraclehome/bin/sqlldr

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

2. Web Development

script to load data from csv file

hello i want a script to load the data line by line from a csv file into a mysql table (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srpa01red
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling 3 perl script from one

hi all, I have 3 perl scripts a.pl,b.pl and c.pl each of these work when i pass a date for eg: perl c.pl 2010-05-27 now i want to write a perl script that would call the 3 scripts and make it run all the 3 scripts (a.pl,b.pl,c.pl) parallelly rather than 1 after the other....... pls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siva_nagarajan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find specific file name and load data

I need help as to how to write a script in Unix for the following: We have 3 servers; The mainframe will FTP them to a folder. In that folder we will need the script to look and see if the specific file name is there and load it to the correct table. Can anyone pls help me out with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to Archive the data file after the load

I have written a perl scripts which loads the data. Now i want to modify the script, to Archive the Input file after the successful load of data. Can anyone please share it and help me .... Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Shell script calling Perl function, sort and find data, write to new files

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I must write a shell script that calls two external Perl functions--one of which sorts the data in a file, and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kowit010
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a perl script with arguments from a parent perl script

I am trying to run a perl script which needs input arguments from a parent perl script, but doesn't seem to work. Appreciate your help in this regard. From parent.pl $input1=123; $input2=abc; I tried calling it with system("/usr/bin/perl child.pl $input1 $input2"); and `perl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: grajp002
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read file and load data into a script as variable

I need to read a text file that contain columns of data, i need to read 1st column as a function to call, and others are the data i need to get into a ksh script. I am quite new to ksh scripting, i am not very sure how to read each row line by line and the data in each columns of that line, set... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gavin_L
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parallel sqlldr to load data.

I am using SQLLDR to load data in DB.For parallel loading I'm using nohup command. The requirement is: I have different files within a directories. Ex: 1) Dir/folder_A/AE.txt 2) Dir/folder_A/DM.txt 3) Dir/folder_B/CM.txt I need to loop through directories and load the data... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLLDR :Data not loaded completely

Hi , I am using below control file LOAD DATA APPEND INTO TABLE LSHADMIN.EG TRAILING NULLCOLS ( STUDY CHAR ) and the text file to load data is CACZ885M2301 When I run below command: sqlldr userid=apps/apps control=/home/appsuser/dataload/ctl_file.ctl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
3 Replies
GIT-LS-TREE(1)							    Git Manual							    GIT-LS-TREE(1)

NAME
git-ls-tree - List the contents of a tree object SYNOPSIS
git ls-tree [-d] [-r] [-t] [-l] [-z] [--name-only] [--name-status] [--full-name] [--full-tree] [--abbrev[=<n>]] <tree-ish> [<path>...] DESCRIPTION
Lists the contents of a given tree object, like what "/bin/ls -a" does in the current working directory. Note that: o the behaviour is slightly different from that of "/bin/ls" in that the <path> denotes just a list of patterns to match, e.g. so specifying directory name (without -r) will behave differently, and order of the arguments does not matter. o the behaviour is similar to that of "/bin/ls" in that the <path> is taken as relative to the current working directory. E.g. when you are in a directory sub that has a directory dir, you can run git ls-tree -r HEAD dir to list the contents of the tree (that is sub/dir in HEAD). You don't want to give a tree that is not at the root level (e.g. git ls-tree -r HEAD:sub dir) in this case, as that would result in asking for sub/sub/dir in the HEAD commit. However, the current working directory can be ignored by passing --full-tree option. OPTIONS
<tree-ish> Id of a tree-ish. -d Show only the named tree entry itself, not its children. -r Recurse into sub-trees. -t Show tree entries even when going to recurse them. Has no effect if -r was not passed. -d implies -t. -l, --long Show object size of blob (file) entries. -z line termination on output. --name-only, --name-status List only filenames (instead of the "long" output), one per line. --abbrev[=<n>] Instead of showing the full 40-byte hexadecimal object lines, show only a partial prefix. Non default number of digits can be specified with --abbrev=<n>. --full-name Instead of showing the path names relative to the current working directory, show the full path names. --full-tree Do not limit the listing to the current working directory. Implies --full-name. [<path>...] When paths are given, show them (note that this isn't really raw pathnames, but rather a list of patterns to match). Otherwise implicitly uses the root level of the tree as the sole path argument. OUTPUT FORMAT
<mode> SP <type> SP <object> TAB <file> Unless the -z option is used, TAB, LF, and backslash characters in pathnames are represented as , , and \, respectively. This output format is compatible with what --index-info --stdin of git update-index expects. When the -l option is used, format changes to <mode> SP <type> SP <object> SP <object size> TAB <file> Object size identified by <object> is given in bytes, and right-justified with minimum width of 7 characters. Object size is given only for blobs (file) entries; for other entries - character is used in place of size. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-LS-TREE(1)