Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Hello - Have a big issue need help please ASAP Post 302510631 by mnassiri on Monday 4th of April 2011 01:13:54 PM
Old 04-04-2011
we do not have perl on the system thanks

---------- Post updated at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:13 PM ----------

corona688 the code u provided that goes inside a script

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to view a big file(143M big)

1 . Thanks everyone who read the post first. 2 . I have a log file which size is 143M , I can not use vi open it .I can not use xedit open it too. How to view it ? If I want to view 200-300 ,how can I implement it 3 . Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help asap

i have a file having content a|b|c 1|2|33 4|6|55 end a|b|d 3|4|55 end a|b|c 45|67|98 end so i want to print 3rd field of header a|b|c and footer end. e.g. o/p should be 33 55 98 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas_ranjan
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

need help asap!

Hello everyone, I'm new to using Linux and i am trying to create a script that will produce a list of all the files of the present working directory. So far I only have this #!/bin/bash cd / ls -lt>> I can't figure out what I am suppose to do next. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: reecygee
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How big is too big a config.log file?

I have a 5000 line config.log file with several "maybe" errors. Any reccomendations on finding solvable problems? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeedLotsofHelp
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

can anyone help me with this??? make program ( shell script) to detect and display errors occurred in initializing a Unix system (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dementor
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

NFS4 Mount issue - ASAP

Hi, I am trying to mount via nfs4 # mount -t nfs4 10.1.56.16:/Apps /works/apps/xyz Error: Warning rpc.idmapd apperas not to be running all uids will be mapped to the nobody uid mount to NFS server "10.1.56.16' failed RPC error: program/version mismatched pls help - this is coming... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Big /etc/group creating issue

I have Solaris-10 with kernel patch 142900-03, Update 7 Sparc server. root@ddlomps40:/# uname -a SunOS ddlomps40 5.10 Generic_142900-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise root@ddlomps40:/# cat /etc/release Solaris 10 5/09 s10s_u7wos_08 SPARC Copyright 2009 Sun... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete big directory issue

Hello folks, I am deleting a directory with script it is taking 11Hour and also increase the IO on server. I am using below command, inside date directory there are hour directories, which i am deleting after archiving. Archiving is not taking long time, only "rm -rf" is taking alot of time with... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
21 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)