Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Filesystems using more than 75% capacity Post 302509137 by michaelrozar17 on Wednesday 30th of March 2011 03:35:06 AM
Old 03-30-2011
Thanks bartus11, i was unaware of the option -P hence came up with below..
Code:
df -h | awk '{if(NF==1){x=$0;getline;if(int($4)>75)print x,$0}else if($5>75) print}'

Last edited by michaelrozar17; 03-30-2011 at 04:44 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

how to find memory capacity.

Hi, In Sun solaris o/s how can i find the memory space available,Swap space. By giving df command i can get the disc space. I want RAM space & swap space. If anybody assist me.that is great. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mar1006
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find filesystems crossed 90% capacity

Hi experts, How do i find which are the filesystems which has crossed 90% capacity in solaris box. thanks Shaan:) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaan_dmp
4 Replies

3. AIX

How to increase capacity?

Hello everybody, is a very simple question how can I increase the capacity of a disk wich is on a DS4300?, I have done the procedure on the Storage Manager but the space is the same on the AIX (5.3) , what should I do to obtain the new ammount of disk space? (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: GermanSkull
16 Replies

4. AIX

capacity planning on aix

Hi All, What do you usually use for capacity planning on AIX? Any idea will do? Thanks in advance, itik (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

5. Solaris

tools for capacity planning

Hi All, What do you usually use for capacity planning tool on solaris 8 or later? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor capacity of directory

Good morning. I have been attempting to find a way to monitor the capacity of a directory so that when it reaches 80% or higher I can send an event. I was able to find a script that does this for the whole drive by I can not seem to figure out how to do this for just a single directory. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LRoberts
1 Replies

7. AIX

how to find out disk capacity

Hi, I would like to know how to find out disk capacity if it is assigned from the storage as a lun. as per below command , I am unable to find out disk capacity. $ bash bash-3.00$ lspv hdisk1 0001579a7fa3c086 None $ lscfg -vl hdisk1 hdisk1 ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
8 Replies

8. AIX

TSM capacity

Dears, The TSM storage that we have is already configured to backup some Application,directories & logs or let's say backup different path from 15 servers, I want to add more Items to be backuped by this storage, how to be confirmed if that possible or not? I mean how do we know the capacity of... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
7 Replies

9. AIX

Directories getting 100% capacity

I am new to using AIX but ive ran into issues with 100% full and then rebooting and having a socket error repeating over and over. My question is, what can I do besides just monitoring to ensure I dont run into these issues? Scripts? anything? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: terry.berger
3 Replies

10. AIX

FS capacity

can anyone tell me how to reduce Fs capacity by using echo zero. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nkchand
3 Replies
GNOME-DISK-IMAGE-MOU(1) 					gnome-disk-utility					   GNOME-DISK-IMAGE-MOU(1)

NAME
gnome-disk-image-mounter - Attach and mount disk images SYNOPSIS
gnome-disk-image-mounter [--writable] [URI...] DESCRIPTION
gnome-disk-image-mounter can be used to set up disk images. Both regular files and GVfs URIs (such as smb://filer/media/file.iso) can be used in the URI parameter. If no URIs are given and a window server is running, a graphical file chooser will be presented. Note that gnome-disk-image-mounter will not mount filesystems or unlock encrypted volumes in the disk image - this responsibility is left to the automounter in GNOME Shell to ensure that the same interactions happen as if the disk image was a regular physical device or disc. By default the disk images are attached read-only, use the option --writable to change this. RETURN VALUE
gnome-disk-image-mounter returns 0 on success and non-zero on failure. AUTHOR
Written by David Zeuthen <zeuthen@gmail.com> with a lot of help from many others. BUGS
Please send bug reports to either the distribution bug tracker or the upstream bug tracker at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-disk-utility. SEE ALSO
gnome-shell(1), gnome-disks(1), udisks(8), losetup(8) GNOME
March 2013 GNOME-DISK-IMAGE-MOU(1)