Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: solaris hangs after booting
Operating Systems Solaris solaris hangs after booting Post 302508497 by bartus11 on Monday 28th of March 2011 10:06:33 AM
Old 03-28-2011
Was there any change in server's hardware or software configuration recently?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 9 server hangs, when rebooting

Hi, We have a SunFire V880, hooked up with 2 T3 arrays. When ever we issue a reboot command on the system, it hangs at the same place right where it says syncing file systems done. To bring it back we shutdown power and it comes clean. By the way init 6 command works fine. Has anyone come... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smohd
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Boot hangs up on solaris

Hi all, I have a SUN server Sun-Fire-V890 running solaris 9, with a remote system console . Both the IP adresses of the server and the console are in a private network (address 10.67.xxx). For some reasons I need to give the access to the server from outside address 194.xxx, but I prefer that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aribault
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Install Hangs

Greetings Forumers! I tried installing Solaris Cluster 3.3 today. I should say I tried configuring the Cluster today. The software is already installed on two systems. I am trying to configure a shared filesystem between two 6320 Blades. I selected the "Custom" install because the "Typical"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 system hangs

Solaris 10 (Sun V210) System hangs every couple of months. Have to go into ALOM to reset. I did a consolehistory report and seen this in it. Failed to exec inetd_start method of instance svc:/network/bootps/udp:default: I/O error WARNING: /pci@1c,600000/scsi@2 (glm0): Resetting... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris ssh client hangs when connecting to another Solaris machine

Got a strange problem. I have 4 Solaris servers all configured the same, Solaris 10 x86 update 10. When I try to ssh from one Solaris 10 server to another server ssh hangs. I have an identical server and when I try this everything works fine. The weird thing is if I am root on the server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccj4467
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 - hangs during boot

Power server up runs through diagnostics. Goes to the boot section and then the bit where the cursor is spinning and thats it. Hangs completely. Any ideas? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
10 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 - ufsdump hangs

Anyone ever see an issue where ufsdump 'hangs' after the IV Pass? Normally, it will update with an estimate of how long it will take to complete...and update the info every 20 minutes. I'm running the following command: root# ufsdump 0f - /fsmount | ( cd /zfs/newfsmount ) ; ufsrestore rf - )... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RTM
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris hangs (Firefox)

dear members, i am a newbie to solaris 11.3, and deeply impressed. On my test pc (Lenovo M90), however, using the internet hangs the system from time to time; initializing the connecting (WLAN) during installation (via the live cd) took two attempts as well. Maybe someone has a solution... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RichardLichten
7 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo- Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)