Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Logging remote telnet sessions via script Post 302508094 by Fducloux on Friday 25th of March 2011 05:58:26 PM
Old 03-25-2011
You should use expect... It's quite easy

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Re-connect to floating telnet sessions

We use SCO OSR5 with TermLIte to create telnet sessions. If you accidently click X on the TermLite screen and exit the session you leave process running. I've heard of a program that will allow you to re-connect to these 'floating' sessions and then be able to carry on your session. Does anyone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikeh
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

restricted telnet sessions

On AIX 4.3.3 , how telnet access will be allowed to few users only whereas other will not be able to telnet the server? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Limiting telnet sessions on HP UX Box

Anyone know how to limit the telnet sessions on a per user basis on an HP UX Box. I would like to limit the Maximum number of telnet seesions a user can open at any give time to around 4 or 5. I have been looking and looking and do not seem to be able to find anything on this. Any help would be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Witlr
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Logging Telnet Sessions

I am trying to find the following information regarding the logging of telnet sessions within a Solaris 10 environment: (1) How can I tell if the logging of telnet sessions is enabled on a Solaris 10 machine? (2) Assuming that the logging of telnet sessions is not enabled, what is the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RobSand
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatic logging (capture screen output) of telnet/ssh sessions on a Solaris node

Hi I am working in Solaris 10 and I want to monitor logs for every telnet/ssh session that tries to connect to the server. I need these logs to be generated in a file that I can fetch using ftp. I am a new user and a stepwise detail will be great BR saGGee (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saggee
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

maximum telnet sessions

Currenly my hp-ux server can take the default of 60 telnet connections, i want to know how i can increase this. and also can i effect such changes without doing a reboot. My server is HP-UX B.11.23 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tomjones
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Logging Telnet sessions ?

hello guys, Does anybody know how I can log all the telnet sessions for a specific IP. For instance, anybody who make a telnet to IP x.x.x.x this session will be logged. the purpose of it is that I need to know every command that people are running on this node. Any help ? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cerioni
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing scipts after logging into a remote host using shell script

Hi All, Sorry if it is a duplicate post. I have not got any reference about this anywhere. I looked at the posts described in SSH - Passing Unix login passwords through shell scripts - Linux / UNIX Forum and it helped me till the point to connect to the host and executing the basic commands.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RSC1985
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Logging User Sessions

Hello, I am using a Linux server (Ubuntu 11.04 Server) to host some files and a code repository. Because we are using ssh + svn to connect to the repository, our users have normal ssh access. What I would like to do is log their user sessions so that I have an audit trail in the event that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisb1609
2 Replies

10. AIX

Remote Script command logging question

I've noticed that when running a script that connects to a number of our servers (to essentially run batch commands) that the commands aren't logged in the user's .sh_history or .bash_history files. Is there a place where this is logged (assuming the script itself isn't doing the logging and I'm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kneemoe
3 Replies
curl_multi_add_handle(3)					  libcurl Manual					  curl_multi_add_handle(3)

NAME
curl_multi_add_handle - add an easy handle to a multi session SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLMcode curl_multi_add_handle(CURLM *multi_handle, CURL *easy_handle); DESCRIPTION
Adds a standard easy handle to the multi stack. This function call will make this multi_handle control the specified easy_handle. Further- more, libcurl now initiates the connection associated with the specified easy_handle. When an easy handle has been added to a multi stack, you can not and you must not use curl_easy_perform(3) on that handle! If the easy handle is not set to use a shared (CURLOPT_SHARE) or global DNS cache (CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE), it will be made to use the DNS cache that is shared between all easy handles within the multi handle when curl_multi_add_handle(3) is called. The easy handle will remain added until you remove it again with curl_multi_remove_handle(3). You should remove the easy handle from the multi stack before you terminate first the easy handle and then the multi handle: 1 - curl_multi_remove_handle(3) 2 - curl_easy_cleanup(3) 3 - curl_multi_cleanup(3) RETURN VALUE
CURLMcode type, general libcurl multi interface error code. SEE ALSO
curl_multi_cleanup(3),curl_multi_init(3) libcurl 7.9.5 4 March 2002 curl_multi_add_handle(3)