Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help With spell checking
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Help With spell checking Post 302508012 by disaster on Friday 25th of March 2011 11:47:30 AM
Old 03-25-2011
What's all the code you posted at 2.? Is it yours? Or is it given as "library" functions? I'm asking b/c there are 2 vowel/checking functions.

It would also be great if you can tell us where your problem is in the code.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Spell Check

Administrator/Moderators, I would like to put forth a request rather a suggestion in other words. How about the inclusion of 'SPELL CHECK' tool along with existing submit reply and preview post tools? I believe that would be very much helpful in understanding questions clearly deprived of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

spell

Hi, I found the following line in a shell script. $spell -a < $filename | \ grep -v '@(#)' | sed "s/\'//g" | \ awk '{ if (length($0) > 15 && length($2) > 2) print $2 }' | \ grep -vif $okaywords | \ grep ']' | grep -v ']' | sort -u | \ sed 's/^/ /' > $tempout can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

spell check

# cat wrong.txt thiis is going to be wrong words containing file # aspell list < wrong.txt thiis I want to check only one word and see the first suggestions ("this" in this case). something like... aspell list --one-word thiis --suggest (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shantanuo
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

spell check program

hi, i need to write a spell check program in bash to find all possible spelling errors in a file or a number of files taken as input using usr/dict/words. whenever the program encounters a spelling error, it must state the line number at which the incorrect spelling has occured and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kratos.
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Spell Check

I have this assignment and I am not sure how to start it, I am new any help will be appreciated.... (BASH) Let us say a test is conducted to assess the typing speed for applicants. We need to count # of correctly spelled words and penalize for incorrectly spelled words. score = (# of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shilling
1 Replies

6. Debian

Getting a better spell checker

Guys I am new to Linux in general and want to know what is the use of the following files-: /usr/share/dict/words /usr/share/dict/words.pre-dictionaries-common Are they used by the spell checker to find potential typos ? If so are there any better larger word lists out there ? I am sure... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
2 Replies
DROP TEXT SEARCH 
TEMPLATE(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7) NAME
DROP_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE - remove a text search template SYNOPSIS
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE [ IF EXISTS ] name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE drops an existing text search template. You must be a superuser to use this command. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the text search template does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing text search template. CASCADE Automatically drop objects that depend on the text search template. RESTRICT Refuse to drop the text search template if any objects depend on it. This is the default. EXAMPLES
Remove the text search template thesaurus: DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE thesaurus; This command will not succeed if there are any existing text search dictionaries that use the template. Add CASCADE to drop such dictionaries along with the template. COMPATIBILITY
There is no DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE statement in the SQL standard. SEE ALSO
ALTER TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (ALTER_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)), CREATE TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE (CREATE_TEXT_SEARCH_TEMPLATE(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP TEXT SEARCH TEMPLATE(7)