Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Symbol differences in STLport library and application object file Post 302507702 by shafi2all on Thursday 24th of March 2011 01:26:56 PM
Old 03-24-2011
I am getting symbol referencing errors due to that mismatch and not able to build the executable... Same thing is happening for bool Vs int (Rebalance....)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How To Find Unresolved symbol in shared library?

1 . I use Digital Unix V4.0F 2 . I compile a programe which use a shared library . But when I run it( prog.out) , the shell told me that "Fatal Error : /sbin/loader : unresolved symbol in lib3cZap.so" But When I compile proj.out and lib3cZap.so , the compiler said nothing . And I ls -l... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
1 Replies

2. Programming

shared object "undefined symbol: fstat" error

Didn't have this problem in AIX, but ported to Linux with GCC compiler and am now getting a runtime error: tssutil: symbol lookup error: /work/agility/devel/bin/libagam.so: undefined symbol: fstat I'm sure most of you know that fstat is an intrinsic function just like printf, memcpy, etc. When I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcus121
5 Replies

3. AIX

Shared Object library problem

Hi, When using shared objects on AIX 4.3 i am getting runtime problems. I have a small sample program which links to a shared object libray, oracle and system related libraries. At runtime it fails (gives segmentation fault and coredump ) in one proc file when executing login statement. But... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suman_jakkula
0 Replies

4. Programming

Finding Symbol in the Library.

Whats the unix command to identify the symbols in the shared library. I want to find the symbol "nnftboot" is in the library libnnz10.so. Can any one help on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senthil_is
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

how could find HP UX application develop library

if I would like to develop application on HP UX ,where can I serarch the library and API ,like develop windows application with MSDN thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alert0919
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Use variable in object library (ar)

I am trying to use a library, lets say libexample.a, and I want to use a variable within the object files that were archived. For example, my new code (which is linked to the library, don't worry about that) wants to access an integer from the original source. When I use the nm command on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: justinpark01
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to obtain list of object files in a shared (dynamic) library?

How can I simply obtain a list of the object files in a shared (dynamic) library. I am looking for the equivalent of "ar -t <lib>" for archived (static) libraries. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes: ---------- Post updated at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:16 PM ---------- The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chatieremerrill
1 Replies
FBB::IOStream(3bobcat)					   std::istream and std::ostream				    FBB::IOStream(3bobcat)

NAME
FBB::IOStream - Combines std::istream and std::ostream features SYNOPSIS
#include <bobcat/iostream> Linking option: -lbobcat DESCRIPTION
This class combines the features of the std::istream and std::ostream classes. The std::istream and std::ostream may be physically differ- ent streams. FBB:IOStream objects may, e.g., be associated with streams wrapped around pipes (see, e.g., FBB::IfdStream and FBB::OFd- Stream), to construct bi-directional pipes. NAMESPACE
FBB All constructors, members, operators and manipulators, mentioned in this man-page, are defined in the namespace FBB. INHERITS FROM
FBB::IOStreambuf (private inheritance), std::istream, std::ostream CONSTRUCTORS
o IOStream(): The default constructor constructs an empty FBB::IOStream objects. It should not be used before its open member (see below) was called. o IOStream(std::istream &in, std::ostream &out): This constructor associates the IOStream object with a std::istream and a std::ostream. All output operations will be passed on to the std::ostream, all input operations to the std::istream. The streams passed to IOStream should outlive the IOStream object. This constructor performs the actions of the default constructor and then calls the IOStream::open member De copy constructor is avail- able as well. MEMBER FUNCTIONS
All members of std::istream and std::ostream are available, as FBB::IOStream inherits from these classes. Furthermore, when switching between std::istream and std::ostream operations, no intermediate seekg() or seekp() operation will normally be required, since the base classes will normally be associated with physically different streams. o void open(std::istream &in, std::ostream &out): This member (re)associates the IOStream object with a std::istream and a std::ostream. All output operations will be passed on to the std::ostream, all input operations to the std::istream. The streams passed to IOStream() should outlive the IOStream object. If this member is called for an IOStream object already associated with an std::ostream object, the already associated std::ostream object is flushed before setting up the new association. o void clear(): This member clears the error states of the associated std::istream and std::ostream objects. EXAMPLE
See the example provided with process(3bobcat). FILES
bobcat/iostream - defines the class interface SEE ALSO
bobcat(7), ifdstream(3bobcat), iostreambuf(3bobcat), ofdstream(3bobcat), process(3bobcat) BUGS
None Reported. DISTRIBUTION FILES
o bobcat_3.01.00-x.dsc: detached signature; o bobcat_3.01.00-x.tar.gz: source archive; o bobcat_3.01.00-x_i386.changes: change log; o libbobcat1_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries; o libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries, headers and manual pages; o http://sourceforge.net/projects/bobcat: public archive location; BOBCAT
Bobcat is an acronym of `Brokken's Own Base Classes And Templates'. COPYRIGHT
This is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHOR
Frank B. Brokken (f.b.brokken@rug.nl). libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x.tar.gz 2005-2012 FBB::IOStream(3bobcat)