Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 on Dell R710 server Post 302507193 by DukeNuke2 on Wednesday 23rd of March 2011 03:55:50 AM
Old 03-23-2011
while dell hardware has even half the features of oracle/sun hardware... like no ilom or only one network port and powersupply (depending on the modell).

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Installing Solaris 10 on Dell PowerEdge 2800

hi, i am trying to install solaris 10 (on 4 cd's downloaded from the sun website) on my dell poweredge 2800 server. 2 xeon processors, 2GB of RAM and 2 NICS, 73 GB SCSI (maxtor ultra320, 3.5 series), i can give more details on request... the installation crashes when trying to detect the NICS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xinugeek
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Linux and Dell 1500sc Poweredge Server

Does anybody no how to get around the fact that the Red Hat installation does not see the SCSI hard drives. It lets you manually pick the proper device, but still fails saying no drive detected (or something to that effect). I was going to install windows 2003 Server and use VMware...but again,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fatflea
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dell monitor blinking with the Solaris

Hi I have experienced some problems with the new monitor on my Solaris WS (Solaris5.4). Old monitor (Sony ES200) died an we installed a new one (Dell Ultrascan P780) The system booted but the monitor statrted blinking at the rate about once in 5-7 seconds. This is espetially strange that the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrey Malishev
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 and DELL TL-2000 Tape Library with ISCSI

Hello, i am trying to get following configuration up running, but get no access to the library roboter. Server: SunOS 5.10 Generic_138889-03 i86pc i386 i86pc DELL TL-2000: 1 Tape: IBM ULT3580-HH4 and Robot: 3573-TL, connected via ISCSI Bridge (build into the TL) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: austin73
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 installation on dell power edge 1950

Hi, I am about to try Solaris 10 on a dell power edge 1950 server. I have googled and found some articles(2007) saying its not supported. Anybody tried this recently? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ./hari.sh
2 Replies
SDL_VideoInfo(3)						 SDL API Reference						  SDL_VideoInfo(3)

NAME
SDL_VideoInfo - Video Target information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct{ Uint32 hw_available:1; Uint32 wm_available:1; Uint32 blit_hw:1; Uint32 blit_hw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_hw_A:1; Uint32 blit_sw:1; Uint32 blit_sw_CC:1; Uint32 blit_sw_A:1; Uint32 blit_fill; Uint32 video_mem; SDL_PixelFormat *vfmt; } SDL_VideoInfo; STRUCTURE DATA
hw_available Is it possible to create hardware surfaces? wm_available Is there a window manager available blit_hw Are hardware to hardware blits accelerated? blit_hw_CC Are hardware to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_hw_A Are hardware to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_sw Are software to hardware blits accelerated? blit_sw_CC Are software to hardware colorkey blits accelerated? blit_sw_A Are software to hardware alpha blits accelerated? blit_fill Are color fills accelerated? video_mem Total amount of video memory in Kilobytes vfmt Pixel format of the video device DESCRIPTION
This (read-only) structure is returned by SDL_GetVideoInfo. It contains information on either the 'best' available mode (if called before SDL_SetVideoMode) or the current video mode. SEE ALSO
SDL_PixelFormat, SDL_GetVideoInfo SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_VideoInfo(3)