Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Code tag like formatting in Outlook? Post 302506834 by zaxxon on Tuesday 22nd of March 2011 05:14:01 AM
Old 03-22-2011
That depends what your email-client ie. Outlook can display. This question might be more appropriate in some Windows software forum. At least posting it there could have more success. I move it out of here and leave a redirect for 1 week.
Also changing the subject to reflect the question more appropriate.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to retrieve the value from XML tag whose end tag is in next line

Hi All, Find the following code: <Universal>D38x82j1JJ </Universal> I want to retrieve the value of <Universal> tag as below: Please help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjavalkar
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a html tag and print the entire tag

I want to print from <fruits> to </fruits> tag which have <fruit> as mango. Also i want both <fruits> and </fruits> in output. Please help eg. <fruits> <fruit id="111">mango<fruit> . another 20 lines . </fruits> (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashik409
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Script Output in Outlook Formatting Issue

When i execute the below shell script with 2 different Input files, for one of the data files (datafile1) my email message body in the outlook messes up and every thing comes up in one line. May i please know what i am doing wrong here or how to fix this? The only difference in data files is one is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ariean
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To search for a particular tag in xml and collate all similar tag values and display them count

I want to basically do the below thing. Suppose there is a tag called object1. I want to display an output for all similar tag values under heading of Object 1 and the count of the xmls. Please help File: <xml><object1>house</object1><object2>child</object2>... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
9 Replies
NOTMUCH-NEW(1)						      General Commands Manual						    NOTMUCH-NEW(1)

NAME
notmuch-new - Incorporate new mail into the notmuch database. SYNOPSIS
notmuch new [--no-hooks] DESCRIPTION
Find and import any new messages to the database. The new command scans all sub-directories of the database, performing full-text indexing on new messages that are found. Each new message will automatically be tagged with both the inbox and unread tags. You should run notmuch new once after first running notmuch setup to create the initial database. The first run may take a long time if you have a significant amount of mail (several hundred thousand messages or more). Subsequently, you should run notmuch new whenever new mail is delivered and you wish to incorporate it into the database. These subsequent runs will be much quicker than the initial run. Invoking notmuch with no command argument will run new if notmuch setup has previously been completed, but notmuch new has not previously been run. notmuch new updates tags according to maildir flag changes if the maildir.synchronize_flags configuration option is enabled. See notmuch- config(1) for details. The new command supports hooks. See notmuch-hooks(5) for more details on hooks. Supported options for new include --no-hooks Prevents hooks from being run. SEE ALSO
notmuch(1), notmuch-config(1), notmuch-count(1), notmuch-dump(1), notmuch-hooks(5), notmuch-reply(1), notmuch-restore(1), notmuch- search(1), notmuch-search-terms(7), notmuch-show(1), notmuch-tag(1) Notmuch 0.13.2 2012-06-01 NOTMUCH-NEW(1)