Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automatic generate 3D pie Graph Post 302506386 by danmero on Sunday 20th of March 2011 01:06:27 PM
Old 03-20-2011
Code:
#!/bin/bash
Val=
Name=
while IFS="," read name val
do
        if [ -z "$Name" ];
        then
                Name=\""$name"\"
        else
                Name=$Name,\""$name"\"
        fi
        if [ -z "$Val" ];
        then
                Val=$val
        else
                Val="$Val, $val"
        fi
done < $1

echo "# 3D Exploded Pie Chart
library(plotrix)
slices <- c($Val)
lbls <- c($Name)
pct <- round(slices/sum(slices)*100)
lbls <- paste(lbls, pct) # add percents to labels
lbls <- paste(lbls,\"%\",sep=\"\") # ad % to labels
pie3D(slices,labels=lbls,explode=0.1,
main=\"Storage Profiler \")"

Code:
# /temp/script file.cvs
# 3D Exploded Pie Chart
library(plotrix)
slices <- c(20, 15, 4, 15, 8)
lbls <- c("Media","Document","DB","Others","Available")
pct <- round(slices/sum(slices)*100)
lbls <- paste(lbls, pct) # add percents to labels
lbls <- paste(lbls,"%",sep="") # ad % to labels
pie3D(slices,labels=lbls,explode=0.1,
main="Storage Profiler ")

This User Gave Thanks to danmero For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to generate graph from flat file by using unix script

Hi, I need to generate graph from the text file in Unix server. The file contains the following data, Fri Feb 03 07:01:00 PST 2012|3325 Fri Feb 03 07:02:00 PST 2012|3349 Fri Feb 03 07:03:00 PST 2012|3290 Fri Feb 03 07:04:00 PST 2012|3496 Fri Feb 03 07:05:00 PST 2012|3362 Fri Feb 03 07:06:00... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkn
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to generate graph in unix?

Hi Friends, I need to generate a graph in on the basis of data available in csv file in unix. Please let me know how to generate the graph. Thanks Mayank (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayank2211
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display Pie Chart/Bar Graph in microsoft outlook email using UNIX commands/Shell scripts

I have a shell script which executes to write html codes into a text file. My next step is to email the text file so that receiving person (people who i send email to) should be able to see pie/chart or bar graph (whatever i design in my code) in their email. Following is the example of a sample... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikerboy
7 Replies
inviso_as_lib(3erl)					     Erlang Module Definition					       inviso_as_lib(3erl)

NAME
inviso_as_lib - The Inviso Autostart Utility Library DESCRIPTION
The purpose of the Inviso autostart utility library is to facilitate the creation and modification of autostart configuration files used by the standard autostart. EXPORTS
setup_autostart(Node, R, Opts, TracerData, CmdFiles, Bindings, Transl, RTtag) -> ok | {error, Reason} Types Node = atom() R = int() Opts -- see inviso:add_nodes/2,3 TracerData -- see inviso:init_tracing/1,2 CmdFiles = [CmdFile] CmdFile = string() Bindings = [{Var,Val}] Var = atom() Val = term() Transl = [{{M1,F1,Arity}, {M2,F2,{Mt,Ft}}}] M1 = F1 = M2 = F2 = Mt = Ft = atom() Arity = int() RTtag = term() Reason = term() Creates an autostart configuration file on Node . The name of the file is automatically deducted from consulting the Runtime_Tools configuration parameters at Node . R is the number of allowed autostarts remaining. Opts is the options which shall be given to the runtime component. See inviso:add_nodes/2,3 . TracerData is used when initiating tracing on this node. See inviso:init_tracing/1,2 . CmdFiles points out files containing instructions understood by the inviso_autostart_server implementation of an autostart initia- tor. Bindings is a list of {Var, Val} tuples, where Var is the name of a variable and Val the actual value of the variable. Transl means that M1:F1/Arity shall be translated into M2:F2 . RTtag is the incarnation tag of the runtime component. See See inviso:add_nodes/2,3 . set_repeat(Node, R) -> ok | {error, Reason} Types Node = atom() R = int() Reason = term() Sets the repeat parameter in the autostart file at Node without changing any of its other contents. The autostart configuration file must exist. R is the number of allowed autostarts remaining. inhibit_autostart(Node) -> ok | {error, Reason} Types Node = atom() Reason = term() Sets the repeat parameter in the autostart file at Node to 0. Equivalent to set_repeat(Node, 0) . Ericsson AB inviso 0.6.2 inviso_as_lib(3erl)