Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automatic generate 3D pie Graph Post 302506386 by danmero on Sunday 20th of March 2011 01:06:27 PM
Old 03-20-2011
Code:
#!/bin/bash
Val=
Name=
while IFS="," read name val
do
        if [ -z "$Name" ];
        then
                Name=\""$name"\"
        else
                Name=$Name,\""$name"\"
        fi
        if [ -z "$Val" ];
        then
                Val=$val
        else
                Val="$Val, $val"
        fi
done < $1

echo "# 3D Exploded Pie Chart
library(plotrix)
slices <- c($Val)
lbls <- c($Name)
pct <- round(slices/sum(slices)*100)
lbls <- paste(lbls, pct) # add percents to labels
lbls <- paste(lbls,\"%\",sep=\"\") # ad % to labels
pie3D(slices,labels=lbls,explode=0.1,
main=\"Storage Profiler \")"

Code:
# /temp/script file.cvs
# 3D Exploded Pie Chart
library(plotrix)
slices <- c(20, 15, 4, 15, 8)
lbls <- c("Media","Document","DB","Others","Available")
pct <- round(slices/sum(slices)*100)
lbls <- paste(lbls, pct) # add percents to labels
lbls <- paste(lbls,"%",sep="") # ad % to labels
pie3D(slices,labels=lbls,explode=0.1,
main="Storage Profiler ")

This User Gave Thanks to danmero For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to generate graph from flat file by using unix script

Hi, I need to generate graph from the text file in Unix server. The file contains the following data, Fri Feb 03 07:01:00 PST 2012|3325 Fri Feb 03 07:02:00 PST 2012|3349 Fri Feb 03 07:03:00 PST 2012|3290 Fri Feb 03 07:04:00 PST 2012|3496 Fri Feb 03 07:05:00 PST 2012|3362 Fri Feb 03 07:06:00... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkn
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to generate graph in unix?

Hi Friends, I need to generate a graph in on the basis of data available in csv file in unix. Please let me know how to generate the graph. Thanks Mayank (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mayank2211
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display Pie Chart/Bar Graph in microsoft outlook email using UNIX commands/Shell scripts

I have a shell script which executes to write html codes into a text file. My next step is to email the text file so that receiving person (people who i send email to) should be able to see pie/chart or bar graph (whatever i design in my code) in their email. Following is the example of a sample... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bikerboy
7 Replies
Val &; Rick(6)															     Val & Rick(6)

NAME
val-and-rick - shooter game DESCRIPTION
Val and Rick is probably the precursor to Gunroar, featuring similar controls but in a different environment. Only 2D sprites and back- grounds are used in what seems like a tribute to Xevious and Star Soldier. OPTIONS
These options are available: -brightness n Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default = 100) -luminous n Set the luminous intensity.(n = 0 - 100, default = 50) -nosound Stop the sound. -window Launch the game in a window. -fullscreen Launch the game in fullscreen. -res width height Sets the resolution of the screen in pixels. -nosound -nowait -accframe USAGE
Press the Z key to shoot and hold down the X key to fix the direction of your aim. A power-up icon in the shape of a tiny ship named Rick will appear if you collect enough blue orbs from defeated enemies, which is indi- cated at the bottom left of the screen. This will cause your ship to go into hyperdrive, that is until all energy is spent or your space- craft takes damage from enemy bullets. Each successful hyperdrive attempt increases the counter by another hundred. The X key can also be used to drop bombs on grounded objects. Tap the P key to pause. The closer your ship is to the top of the screen, the faster it scrolls. AUTHOR
This game has been written by Kenta Cho <cs8k-cyu@asahi-net.or.jp> Val & Rick(6)