Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Two issues in make file, g++, gfortran Post 302505603 by LMHmedchem on Thursday 17th of March 2011 11:43:49 AM
Old 03-17-2011
Thanks, that fixes the second question. I was sure it was something obvious, but I find limited value in staring at code forever when I can't see what's wrong.

Any ideas as to why my Fortran won't compile?

LMHmedchem

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

AMBER md/g95/gfortran issue

Hi, i am trying to install AMBER10 which is a molecular dynamcis package onto two linux red hat pcs. I can successfully install the tools that comes with which uses gcc to compile, however AMBER10 requires either g95 or gfortran to compile. This is where the issue lies, i have installed both... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: olifu02
0 Replies

2. Programming

makeutility: how to get the make-file name inside of the make-file?

How I can get the current make-file name in a make-file So, if I run make with specified file:make -f target.mak is it possible to have the 'target' inside of the that 'target.mak' from the file name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

3. Programming

Fortran 77 and gfortran

Hi! I have a program in fortran77. This program was compiled with pgf90, but now, I need compiled it with gfortran. I show a bit of code. program hello PARAMETER(a=100) integer a write(*,*)'value ', a end program hello What's the problem? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekaes
2 Replies

4. Programming

gfortran not connecting to system libraries

Hi ! I have one program made of several sub programs which I am trying to compile with gfortran on Fedora 14 in my system. The program was originally written in Fortran 77 and compilation command used to be - fort77 -O2 -f -w -o life life_com.f lifetime.f minuit.f tek_life.f utilities.f... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cylab123
0 Replies

5. Programming

f77 program on gfortran

Hi, I am trying to run a simple f77 program on gfortran. Program is as follows. program trial implicit real*8 (a-h,o-z) common/var/a(2),b,c(4),d a=(/0,0/) b=0 c=(/0,0,0,0/) d=0 call add(a,b,c,d) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anshulfy
1 Replies

6. Programming

Gfortran compiler options.

I am a INTEL fortran user recently migrated to linux and installed gfortran on my system. I run numerical models as part of my research. my question is on optimization of the fortran code. I used the - vectorize option to compile for reducing the run time considerably and was happy. But... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: schamarthi1
1 Replies

7. Programming

Compilation problem with gfortran

Hello everyone, I'm trying since a few days to compile a f90 program with gfortran (on Ubuntu) with a makefile. The fortran program calls 2 routines written in C. Here is my makefile: FC = gfortran SFC = gfortran FFLAGS = -ffree-form -O... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: leroygr
21 Replies

8. Programming

gfortran 4.7, no support for qfloat?

I have code that works fine in ifort. But when trying to run on gfortran 4.7.1 (which does support quads and has no problem with real * 16) I can't cast an integer variable to a quad precision float (real*16) using something like: factq(i) = factq(i-1) * qfloat(i) Finding a list of the new... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibrantcascade
2 Replies

9. Programming

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Make and gmake issues

Hello I am working on a CPP code written for SUN CC 5.5 and make we used make to compile the code then it compilation went smooth now i am using gmake: I have a make file like this WSROOT=.. include $(WSROOT)/etc/wsmkinclude.common all: @for subdir in */Makefile; \ do \... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Revathi R
1 Replies
DH_MOVEFILES(1) 						     Debhelper							   DH_MOVEFILES(1)

NAME
dh_movefiles - move files out of debian/tmp into subpackages SYNOPSIS
dh_movefiles [debhelperoptions] [--sourcedir=dir] [-Xitem] [file...] DESCRIPTION
dh_movefiles is a debhelper program that is responsible for moving files out of debian/tmp or some other directory and into other package build directories. This may be useful if your package has a Makefile that installs everything into debian/tmp, and you need to break that up into subpackages. Note: dh_install is a much better program, and you are recommended to use it instead of dh_movefiles. FILES
debian/package.files Lists the files to be moved into a package, separated by whitespace. The filenames listed should be relative to debian/tmp/. You can also list directory names, and the whole directory will be moved. OPTIONS
--sourcedir=dir Instead of moving files out of debian/tmp (the default), this option makes it move files out of some other directory. Since the entire contents of the sourcedir is moved, specifying something like --sourcedir=/ is very unsafe, so to prevent mistakes, the sourcedir must be a relative filename; it cannot begin with a `/'. -Xitem, --exclude=item Exclude files that contain item anywhere in their filename from being installed. file ... Lists files to move. The filenames listed should be relative to debian/tmp/. You can also list directory names, and the whole directory will be moved. It is an error to list files here unless you use -p, -i, or -a to tell dh_movefiles which subpackage to put them in. NOTES
Note that files are always moved out of debian/tmp by default (even if you have instructed debhelper to use a compatibility level higher than one, which does not otherwise use debian/tmp for anything at all). The idea behind this is that the package that is being built can be told to install into debian/tmp, and then files can be moved by dh_movefiles from that directory. Any files or directories that remain are ignored, and get deleted by dh_clean later. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MOVEFILES(1)