Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian tcpdump filter (mis)behaviour Post 302505356 by Corona688 on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 06:43:30 PM
Old 03-16-2011
Could you show an example of the filter you're using?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How To Use tcpdump

I have two net-card. one is 172.16.24.99(ENG) ,another is 172.16.25.99(ENG-B). Both masks is 255.255.255.0. I will monitor data on the tcp port 8055 in ENG, How do I set option of tcpdump command (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tcpdump

does anybody know what the -d -dd and -ddd options are used for ? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ant04
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Report a missing property and property value mis match script.

Hi All, I have 2 properties files - one is a master templete and other one is a node specific properties file, I need to comapre these 2 properties files and make sure the node Specific properties file contains all the properties in the master temple properties file else report the missing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayka
5 Replies

4. Debian

Tcpdump Help !

Hi. Need Help with TcpDump Trying to sniff associatio-request with tcpdump but when i run this tcpdump -i eth0 wlan subtype assoc-req i get this error can anyone help me with this error ? Thanks alot !!:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SoulZB
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

TCPdump

I've recently started learning to use TCPdump, and I find it pretty interesting. There's one thing I don't understand. When I tell it to capture packets on, say, the WiFi interface en1, it often captures packets sent or received by other hosts on the network. How can it do this? My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ultrix
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed to remove newline chars based on pattern mis-match

Greetings Experts, I am in AIX; I have a file generated through awk after processing the input files. Now I need to replace or remove the new-line characters on all lines that doesn't have a ; which is the last character on the line. I tried to use sed 's/\n/ /g' After checking through the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
6 Replies

7. War Stories

The (Mis)Information Age – The End of the World as We Know It and What Vault7 Teaches Us

I hope you will enjoy reading this essay I wrote: The (Mis)Information Age – The End of the World as We Know It and What Vault7 Teaches Us If you are a true "IT person" i.e. a software developer, code or deep system admin, I think you will resonate with the theme of my essay. I could... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
8 Replies
mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(3MLIB) 		    mediaLib Library Functions			   mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16, mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16S_S16S, mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_F32_F32, mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_F32S_F32S - clean up for signal pre-emphasizing SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> void mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(void *filter); void mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16S_S16S(void *filter); void mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_F32_F32(void *filter); void mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_F32S_F32S(void *filter); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions releases the memory allocated for the internal state's structure. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: filter Internal filter structure. RETURN VALUES
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalEmphasize_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB), mlib_SignalEmphasizeInit_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalEmphasizeFree_S16_S16(3MLIB)