Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Donate to the Red Cross for Earthquake and Tsunami Relief in Japan Post 302505061 by rajsharma on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 05:20:32 AM
Old 03-16-2011
Great initiative.

Thanks for making this link available.

Our prayers for all of the Japanese.The scenes on TV are devestating.
They will rise again like they did after WW-2 and became one of the top economies of the world.

This is a real wakeup call from the nature to all of us.Lets stop destroying natures'balance.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

What a relief

It is so nice to find a site where you can actually get answers to Unix questions - I've found most of my answers just my searching - but was amazed at the fast response to the nightmare file questions. Thank you again! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Barb
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

only in japan ...

Water Rocket Man pcsMfLWSYx8 These japanese are a little nuts if you ask me ... :D (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
8 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A bit of light relief...

How about a thread to show your Desktop, Console or computing environment... This is my current MacBook Pro 13 inch screen... Let's see some others no matter how boring... ;oD (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
cat_nvram(8)							   NVRAM WakeUp 						      cat_nvram(8)

NAME
cat_nvram - Dumps the contents of nvram to STDOUT. SYNOPSIS
cat_nvram upper_method DESCRIPTION
cat_nvram is a helper program from the package nvram-wakeup. It dumps the contents of nvram to stdout using direct I/O functions. OPTIONS
upper_method specifies the method which should be used to access the upper part of NVRAM. See nvram-wakeup.conf(5) for a list of possible values. SEE ALSO
nvram-wakeup(8), nvram-wakeup.conf(5) HOMEPAGE
http://sf.net/projects/nvram-wakeup/ AUTHOR
Written by Sergei Haller <Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de>. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs at the bug tracking system (see HOMEPAGE) or on the mailing list nvram-wakeup-devel@lists.sourceforge.net COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001-2004 Sergei Haller. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA Linux Jul 07 2004 cat_nvram(8)