Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Please Donate to the Red Cross for Earthquake and Tsunami Relief in Japan Post 302505061 by rajsharma on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 05:20:32 AM
Old 03-16-2011
Great initiative.

Thanks for making this link available.

Our prayers for all of the Japanese.The scenes on TV are devestating.
They will rise again like they did after WW-2 and became one of the top economies of the world.

This is a real wakeup call from the nature to all of us.Lets stop destroying natures'balance.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

What a relief

It is so nice to find a site where you can actually get answers to Unix questions - I've found most of my answers just my searching - but was amazed at the fast response to the nightmare file questions. Thank you again! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Barb
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

only in japan ...

Water Rocket Man pcsMfLWSYx8 These japanese are a little nuts if you ask me ... :D (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
8 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A bit of light relief...

How about a thread to show your Desktop, Console or computing environment... This is my current MacBook Pro 13 inch screen... Let's see some others no matter how boring... ;oD (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
usb_handle_remote_wakeup(9F)				   Kernel Functions for Drivers 			      usb_handle_remote_wakeup(9F)

NAME
usb_handle_remote_wakeup - Enable or disable remote wakeup on USB devices SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/usb/usba.h> int usb_handle_remote_wakeup(dev_info_t *dip, int cmd); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI) PARAMETERS
dip Pointer to the device's dev_info structure. cmd Command. Either USB_REMOTE_WAKEUP_ENABLE or USB_REMOTE_WAKEUP_DISABLE. DESCRIPTION
The usb_handle_remote_wakeup() function enables or disables remote wakeup on a USB device. This call can block. RETURN VALUES
USB_SUCCESS Remote wakeup is successfully enabled or disabled. USB_FAILURE Remote wakeup is not supported by the device. An internal error occurred. CONTEXT
May be called from user or kernel context. EXAMPLES
uint_t *pwrstates; /* Hook into device's power management. Enable remote wakeup. */ if (usb_create_pm_components(dip, pwrstates) == USB_SUCCESS) { usb_handle_remote_wakeup(dip, USB_REMOTE_WAKEUP_ENABLE); } ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |PCI-based systems | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWusb | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), pm_busy_component(9F), pm_idle_component(9F), pm_lower_power(9F), pm_raise_power(9F), usb_clr_feature(9F), usb_cre- ate_pm_components(9F), usb_get_cfg(9F), usb_get_dev_data(9F), usb_register_hotplug_cbs(9F), usb_cfg_descr(9S) SunOS 5.11 5 Feb 2004 usb_handle_remote_wakeup(9F)