Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Any device driver sample for SCO ?! Post 302504974 by fpmurphy on Tuesday 15th of March 2011 09:50:31 PM
Old 03-15-2011
Threads merged!

Bumping up posts or double posting is not permitted in these forums.

Please read the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

You may receive an infraction for this. If so, don't worry, just try to follow the rules more carefully. The infraction will expire in the near future

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help regarding device driver

Hi All, I have a device driver that uses UARTserial port to write/read to-from a device. That device driver is working fine on FC3 machine( kernel version 2.6.12)... Now I am switching to FC9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).I have changed the interrupt flag SA_INTERRUPT to IRQF_DISABLED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

3. Programming

regarding device driver

Hi All, I have a device driver that uses UARTserial port to write/read to-from a device. That device driver is working fine on FC3 machine( kernel version 2.6.12)... Now I am switching to FC9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).I have changed the interrupt flag SA_INTERRUPT to IRQF_DISABLED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCSI Command Sample Driver

Can anybody get me some sample driver code of linux block drivers to send request to scsi disks? Basically I need a sample code of linux scsi block driver. I tried googling for sample code but did not find it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
UDAV(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   UDAV(4)

NAME
udav -- Davicom DM9601 USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device ehci device uhci device ohci device usb device miibus device udav Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): if_udav_load="YES" HARDWARE
The udav driver supports the following adapters: o Corega FEther USB-TXC o ShanTou ST268 USB NIC DESCRIPTION
The udav driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Davicom DM9601 chipset. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). SEE ALSO
altq(4), arp(4), miibus(4), netintro(4), ng_ether(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) Davicom DM9601 data sheet, http://www.davicom.com.tw/big5/download/Data%20Sheet/DM9601-DS-P01-930914.pdf. HISTORY
The udav device driver first appeared in NetBSD 2.0. AUTHORS
The udav driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
July 16, 2005 BSD