Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sandboxes for developers
Operating Systems Linux Debian Sandboxes for developers Post 302504410 by mark54g on Monday 14th of March 2011 01:43:44 PM
Old 03-14-2011
I'm in a similar boat, but I'm actually hoping for a budget for this.

My goal is to use VMware, Hyperic for monitoring, and Spacewalk (redhat shop, no RHN satellite).

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Honk if you love Solaris Developers!

Are you a developer for Solaris products? If so, check this out: http://sdc.sun.com/solaris8/ The media kit that comes includes the entire media pack (Solaris 8) for both Intel and Sparc architectures, and a cool spill-proof coffe mug (for those all-nighters you're going to pull playing with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

2. Android

Any Android Developers in the Forums?

I'm about to make the switch over to Android OS for my mobile phone. I'm thinking my first Android phone might be something like a Samsung Galaxy S or an HTC Desire HD, or I might wait for one of the new Android tablets coming out later this year (like the Samsung 7" tablet on Android). Was... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Dear Debian-Developers

As strolling along this thread, what is on my mind I am still quite upset about the security guidelines set by the developers of Debian or any distro based upon Debian. For a while I have been really blissed using squeeze. No trouble at all with almost nothing, but using wheezy trouble came up with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
9 Replies
PHPCREDITS(3)								 1							     PHPCREDITS(3)

phpcredits - Prints out the credits for PHP

SYNOPSIS
bool phpcredits ([int $flag = CREDITS_ALL]) DESCRIPTION
This function prints out the credits listing the PHP developers, modules, etc. It generates the appropriate HTML codes to insert the information in a page. PARAMETERS
o $flag - To generate a custom credits page, you may want to use the $flag parameter. Pre-defined phpcredits(3) flags +-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | name | | | | | | | description | | | | +-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | CREDITS_ALL | | | | | | | All the credits, equivalent to using: CRED- | | | ITS_DOCS + CREDITS_GENERAL + CREDITS_GROUP + | | | CREDITS_MODULES + CREDITS_FULLPAGE. It generates | | | a complete stand-alone HTML page with the appro- | | | priate tags. | | | | | CREDITS_DOCS | | | | | | | The credits for the documentation team | | | | |CREDITS_FULLPAGE | | | | | | | Usually used in combination with the other | | | flags. Indicates that a complete stand-alone HTML | | | page needs to be printed including the informa- | | | tion indicated by the other flags. | | | | |CREDITS_GENERAL | | | | | | | General credits: Language design and concept, | | | PHP authors and SAPI module. | | | | | CREDITS_GROUP | | | | | | | A list of the core developers | | | | |CREDITS_MODULES | | | | | | | A list of the extension modules for PHP, and | | | their authors | | | | | CREDITS_SAPI | | | | | | | A list of the server API modules for PHP, and | | | their authors | | | | +-----------------+---------------------------------------------------+ RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Prints the general credits <?php phpcredits(CREDITS_GENERAL); ?> Example #2 Prints the core developers and the documentation group <?php phpcredits(CREDITS_GROUP | CREDITS_DOCS | CREDITS_FULLPAGE); ?> Example #3 Printing all the credits <html> <head> <title>My credits page</title> </head> <body> <?php // some code of your own phpcredits(CREDITS_ALL - CREDITS_FULLPAGE); // some more code ?> </body> </html> NOTES
Note phpcredits(3) outputs plain text instead of HTML when using the CLI mode. SEE ALSO
phpversion(3), php_logo_guid(3), phpinfo(3). PHP Documentation Group PHPCREDITS(3)