Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to create a new file in a CVS repository Post 302503967 by fpmurphy on Saturday 12th of March 2011 07:06:47 PM
Old 03-12-2011
How did you create the branch you are working on?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

backup repository in cvs

dears does any one know how can i take backup for reposirory in cvs ?? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extraction of latest files from cvs repository

Hi everyone.. Anybody having idea to get the latest file from CVS repository through schell scripts. Thanks in advance. Regards shahid Bakshi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shahidbakshi
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CVS: move part of repository (branch) to SVN server

Hi all, We have CVS server running for few years with absolutely no problems. Because of conditions not depending on me, I'm forced to move some part of our repository to another server (SVN). I need to move ONLY one branch from CVS server to SVN server. The branch must be moved with all... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy a windows CVS file to the unix server as a svs file

I so desperately need a script to copy a windows csv file to my unix server and i know these should be at dummies but i have no bits. it is life & no job situation help please. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhegal
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How To Save A File As A .cvs

Hello. I have a file of text with columns: aaaa bbbb ccc dddd aaaa bbbb ccc dddd aaaa bbbb ccc dddd How can this be converted to a .csv file? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyf
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

CVS repository connecting error in Linux 5.3

Hi Friends, I configured CVS Repository in RHEL 5.3 Server. But connecting the CVS Repository get the error like. # cvs -d:pserver:cvs@localhost:/backup/cvs/cvsrep login Logging in to :pserver:cvs@localhost:2401/backup/cvs/cvsrep CVS password: cvs : connect to :2401 failed: Connection... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas814
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trying to figure out the CVS repository server.

We have an issue where we are able to check out files from unix however not from windows. On Unix I have the cvs host set to /home/group/CVSROOT but when I try and access the folder from windows I get an exception that the server refuses connection. On unix the CVSROOT is a filer and not the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjohnson
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to create EPEL Repository ?

This is not a right place to ask this question but iam little bit confused. Please tell me how to create EPEL repository in RHEL 6.4 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeep252
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: InstallMedia.

Most of my commands are returning this error on RHEL 6 64 bit: Also I tried installing many sofwtares, but it fails to correctly work. For example I treid installing dos2unix: # rpm -ivh dos2unix-5.3.3-5.ram0.98.src.rpm 1:dos2unix warning: user mockbuild does not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: India_2014
0 Replies
emulate_branch(3)					     Library Functions Manual						 emulate_branch(3)

Name
       emulate_branch, execute_branch - branch emulation

Syntax
       #include <signal.h>

emulate_branch(scp, branch_instruction)
       struct sigcontext *scp;
       unsigned long branch_instruction;

execute_branch(branch_instruction)
       unsigned long branch_instruction;

Description
       The  function  is  passed  a signal context structure and a branch instruction.	It emulates the branch based on the register values in the
       signal context structure.  It modifies the value of the program counter in the signal context  structure  (sc_pc)  to  the  target  of  the
       branch_instruction.   The program counter must initially be pointing at the branch and the register values must be those at the time of the
       branch.	If the branch is not taken the program counter is advanced to point to the instruction after the delay slot (sc_pc += 8).

If the branch instruction is a `branch on coprocessor 2' or `branch on coprocessor 3' instruction, calls to  execute  the  branch  in  data
       space to determine if it is taken or not.

Return Values
       The  function returns a 0 if the branch was emulated successfully.  A non-zero value indicates the value passed as a branch instruction was
       not a branch instruction.

The function returns non-zero on taken branches and zero on non-taken branches.

Restrictions
       Since is only intended to be used by it does not check its parameter to see if in fact it is a branch instruction.  It is really a stop gap
       in case a coprocessor is added without the kernel fully supporting it (which is unlikely).

See Also
       cacheflush(2), sigvec(2), signal(3)

RISC							 emulate_branch(3)