Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Create Pivot table
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create Pivot table Post 302502010 by radoulov on Sunday 6th of March 2011 01:55:05 PM
Old 03-06-2011
Code:
awk -F, 'END {
  printf "%-15s", ("name" OFS)
  for (i = 0; ++i <= 23;)
    printf "%02d%s", i, (i < 23 ? OFS : RS RS)
  for (C in c) {
    printf "%-15s", (C OFS)
    for (i = 0; ++i <= 23;) 
      printf "%02d%s", t[C, sprintf("%02d", i)], (i < 23 ? OFS : RS)              
    }  
 }
{ 
  t[$1, $2] += $3; c[$1]  
  }' infile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

create new table/field

Dear Folks, If I have 2 files, say A and B in format: A: $1 $2 01032 12856 01041 13351 01042 11071 01042 12854 01042 12862 01042 12866 . . . and B: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gr4wk
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pivot table

Hello everyone, I would like to use awk to parse a file with three columns in, like: monday 0 1 monday 1 1 monday 2 1 monday 3 1 monday 4 1 monday 5 1 tuesday 0 5 tuesday 1 1 tuesday 2 1 tuesday 3 1 tuesday 4 1 wednesday 0 1 monday 5 25 they represent the day the hour and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gio001
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create table

Hi I want create table based on csv file .I have come up with some informations getting columns names and then no idea from that .Please any help file.txt col1|col2|col3|col4|col5 1234|zxxxx|xcvvv|300|null file.sh file=$1 c1=`head -1 $file|tr "|" "\n" |cat -n` echo "$c1"... (31 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan705
31 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a table - very new to unix

I need to create a simple table of information by grepping several columns from various files and display them all at once with simple headers on top. Can anyone help get me started? I am very new to unix so I really have no idea how to work with this and I appreciate any help I can get! Let me... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aj250
11 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

create table via stored procedure (passing the table name to it)

hi there, I am trying to create a stored procedure that i can pass the table name to and it will create a table with that name. but for some reason it creates with what i have defined as the variable name . In the case of the example below it creates a table called 'tname' for example ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create DB table through shell script

Hi, Can anyone tell me that, How to create table in Oracle database through shell script(ksh). Table contains 3 fields, 1] Emp ID, String, primary key 2] Name, String 3] B Date, date. Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
6 Replies

7. Programming

Create table with date format.

Hello, Could you please let me know the correct format of CREATE TABLE statement with DATE format. CREATE TABLE EMP_TABLE1 ( NAME VARCHAR(6) PRIMARY KEY, ADDRESS VARCHAR(6), BIRTH_DATE DATE ); I want BIRTH_DATE to be in "YYYYMMDDHHMISS" format. How we can create table with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create Script from table

I have a table ABC with 4 columns and below data Col1,Col2,Col3,Col4 prod,10,12,joba prod,10,11,jobb qa,10,12,jobc I want to create an output file like this Server:prod StartTime:10 EndTime:12 JobName:joba Server:prod StartTime:10 EndTime:11 JobName:jobb (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: traininfa
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a pivot table from CSV file

Gents, Can you please help me to create a pivot table from a csv file. ( I have zip the csv file) Using the file attached, columns 1,28 and 21 i would like to get something like this output JD Val 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Total... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jiam912
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk- Pivot Table Averages

Hi everyone, Has anyone figured out yet how to do pivot table averages using AWK. I didn't see anything with regards to doing averages. For example, suppose you have the following table with various individuals and their scores in round1 and round2: SAMPLE SCORE1 SCORE2 British ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Geneanalyst
6 Replies
CUBRID_FIELD_LEN(3)							 1						       CUBRID_FIELD_LEN(3)

cubrid_field_len - Get the maximum length of the specified field

SYNOPSIS
int cubrid_field_len (resource $result, int $field_offset) DESCRIPTION
This function returns the maximum length of the specified field on success, or it returns FALSE on failure. PARAMETERS
o $result -$result comes from a call to cubrid_execute(3) o $field_offset -The numerical field offset. The $field_offset starts at 0. If $field_offset does not exist, an error of level E_WARNING is also issued. RETURN VALUES
Maximum length, when process is successful. FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_field_len(3) example <?php $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33000, "demodb"); $result = cubrid_execute($conn, "SELECT * FROM game WHERE host_year=2004 AND nation_code='AUS' AND medal='G'"); $column_names = cubrid_column_names($result); $column_types = cubrid_column_types($result); printf("%-30s %-30s %-15s ", "Column Names", "Column Types", "Column Maxlen"); for($i = 0, $size = count($column_names); $i < $size; $i++) { $column_len = cubrid_field_len($result, $i); printf("%-30s %-30s %-15s ", $column_names[$i], $column_types[$i], $column_len); } cubrid_disconnect($conn); ?> The above example will output: Column Names Column Types Column Maxlen host_year integer 11 event_code integer 11 athlete_code integer 11 stadium_code integer 11 nation_code char 3 medal char 1 game_date date 10 PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_FIELD_LEN(3)