Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suggestion: visitor graphs
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Suggestion: visitor graphs Post 302501988 by Neo on Sunday 6th of March 2011 10:13:05 AM
Old 03-06-2011
We could integrate Google Analytics (GA) stats. There is even a paid vB plugin already out there to do so, as I recall.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating graphs

Platform: solaris 9 x86 I want to be able to create excel like line graphs with basic input data and use it on a webpage or worst case so I can use it to insert to a document type of input file I would have, example below datainput.txt: date,requests,failures,success 20100501,80,10,70... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

4. Programming

Help with Graphs (BFS mostly)

Okay so I posted a thread about my project before, how I need to create generated word ladders and all that. Now I am to the point where I need to create a method which will find the shortests path between a start word and an end word. For example: startWord: Head endWord: Feet And then a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating graphs for many number of files

Hi, I have a series of data files for which I wish to plot using "splot". Say, the files names are like: 950_data,951_data,952_data,......1000_data. For one file , say to plot 950_data, i write following lines into a single file and load it in the gnuplot as : gnuplot> load 'plot' ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: begin_shell
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Do not show graphs cacti

hi installed caci and Snmp connection is established 10.10 (192.168.10.10) SNMP Information System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE - Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free) Uptime: 7550665 (0 days,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies
Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	       Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue(3pm)

NAME
Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue - A Visitor for finding an element in a Tree::Simple hierarchy by node value SYNOPSIS
use Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue; # create a visitor object my $visitor = Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue->new(); # set the search path for our tree $visitor->searchForNodeValue("My Tree Node"); # pass the visitor to a tree $tree->accept($visitor); # fetch the result, which will # be the Tree::Simple object that # we have found, or undefined my $result = $visitor->getResult() || die "No Tree found"; DESCRIPTION
Given a node value and Tree::Simple hierarchy, this Visitor will attempt to find the node with the same node value. METHODS
new There are no arguments to the constructor the object will be in its default state. You can use the "setNodeFilter", "setTraversalMethod", "includeTrunk" and "searchForNodeValue" methods to customize its behavior. includeTrunk ($boolean) Based upon the value of $boolean, this will tell the visitor to include the trunk of the tree in the search as well. setTraversalMethod ($visitor) By default we will use Tree::Simple's built in depth-first (pre-order) traverse method. If however, you desire the tree to be search in a different ordering, this can be accomplished using a different traversal method, you can supply a $visitor object implementing that traversal type to this method (See Tree::Simple::Visitor::BreadthFirstTraversal, Tree::Simple::Visitor::PreOrderTraversal and Tree::Simple::Visitor::PostOrderTraversal). searchForNodeValue ($node_value) This is the node value we will attempt to find within the tree. setNodeFilter ($filter_function) This method accepts a CODE reference as its $filter_function argument and throws an exception if it is not a code reference. This code reference is used to further check the tree nodes as they are searched and so can be used to customize search behavior. For instance, you could to check against the node value as well as some other criteria. The filter function should accept a single argument, which is the current Tree::Simple object and return either true(1) on success, or false(0) on failure. visit ($tree) This is the method that is used by Tree::Simple's "accept" method. It can also be used on its own, it requires the $tree argument to be a Tree::Simple object (or derived from a Tree::Simple object), and will throw and exception otherwise. getResult This method will return the tree found with the specified node value (set by the "searchForNodeValue" method) or "undef" if no tree is found. BUGS
None that I am aware of. Of course, if you find a bug, let me know, and I will be sure to fix it. CODE COVERAGE
See the CODE COVERAGE section in Tree::Simple::VisitorFactory for more inforamtion. SEE ALSO
These Visitor classes are all subclasses of Tree::Simple::Visitor, which can be found in the Tree::Simple module, you should refer to that module for more information. AUTHOR
stevan little, <stevan@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2004, 2005 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2005-07-14 Tree::Simple::Visitor::FindByNodeValue(3pm)