Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suggestion: visitor graphs
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Suggestion: visitor graphs Post 302501966 by figaro on Sunday 6th of March 2011 03:10:00 AM
Old 03-06-2011
Suggestion: visitor graphs

Perhaps we could think of visitor graphs that would give a sense of both the popularity of the forum and - more importantly - the popularity of Linux and the Open Source operating systems movement. Something similar to what sourceforge has done for their projects:
SourceForge.net: Project Statistics For eMule
These would be graphs of statistics for the forum as whole, not sections.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating graphs

Platform: solaris 9 x86 I want to be able to create excel like line graphs with basic input data and use it on a webpage or worst case so I can use it to insert to a document type of input file I would have, example below datainput.txt: date,requests,failures,success 20100501,80,10,70... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CPU graphs in unix

Hi, How to get the CPU graphs to see the performance? I use Linux version. I got some commands in the net. xload and xosview. It's mentioned like below: To start xload, simply open an xterminal on the system and type the following: $ xload &Couple of doubts here .. what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatesht
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple graphs on same window

Hi All, I have written a script to get live data after 5 minutes from a remote system and then plot the graph using gnuplot.All this has been working correctly with only one problem where i need to pull all these graphs into one page.I am not able to get this working.I tried reading about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pistachio
1 Replies

4. Programming

Help with Graphs (BFS mostly)

Okay so I posted a thread about my project before, how I need to create generated word ladders and all that. Now I am to the point where I need to create a method which will find the shortests path between a start word and an end word. For example: startWord: Head endWord: Feet And then a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilvarHawke
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generating graphs for many number of files

Hi, I have a series of data files for which I wish to plot using "splot". Say, the files names are like: 950_data,951_data,952_data,......1000_data. For one file , say to plot 950_data, i write following lines into a single file and load it in the gnuplot as : gnuplot> load 'plot' ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: begin_shell
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitoring Graphs using GNUPLOT

Need assistance in getting a monitoring script to create Grpahs Using GNUPLOT using below data. Graph for CPU, MEMORY , NETWORK in png. For memory can we convert the GB TO MB ----system---- ----total-cpu-usage---- ------memory-usage----- -net/total- time |usr sys idl wai hiq... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram_arya
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Do not show graphs cacti

hi installed caci and Snmp connection is established 10.10 (192.168.10.10) SNMP Information System:Hardware: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6 AT/AT COMPATIBLE - Software: Windows Version 6.1 (Build 7601 Multiprocessor Free) Uptime: 7550665 (0 days,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)