Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302501770 by radoulov on Friday 4th of March 2011 05:14:47 PM
Old 03-04-2011
I just bought one:

- purchased 02.03.2011 11.30 AM
- delivered 04.03.2011 10:19 AM

It was a really rapid delivery - from US to Italy.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)						   User Commands						 LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)

NAME
lhapdf-getdata - Get PDF sets from the LHAPDF repository SYNOPSIS
lhapdf-getdata [--main] [--all] [--repo=URL] [--dest=DEST] [--dryrun] <name|number> [<name|number> ...] DESCRIPTION
Grab PDF grid and param files from the LHAPDF repository and install them into the local LHAPDF data directory. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit --repo=URL Base URL of online sets repository (http://www.hepforge.org/archive/lhapdf/pdfsets/current) --dest=DEST PDF sets directory to install to (/usr/share/lhapdf/PDFsets) --all Get ALL sets (this will be hundreds of megabytes... be careful!) --list Just list available files --force Overwrite existing files --dryrun Don't actually do any downloading -Q, --quiet Suppress normal messages -V, --verbose Add extra debug messages EXAMPLES
Show all available sets: lhapdf-getdata --list Get all NNPDF PDFs with pattern matching: lhapdf-getdata NNPDF Get CTEQ6L1, CTEQ66, MRST-S LO* and LO** PDFs with pattern matching: lhapdf-getdata CTEQ6ll CTEQ66 lomod MCal Get MSTW2008 68% confidence PDF by full name: lhapdf-getdata MSTW2008lo68cl.LHgrid See how much downloading would be involved in getting all PDF sets: lhapdf-getdata --all --dryrun I'm hardcore, give me the whole collection: lhapdf-getdata --all AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Lifeng Sun <lifongsun@gmail.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). lhapdf-getdata May 2011 LHAPDF-GETDATA(1)