Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Last good configuration
Operating Systems Solaris Last good configuration Post 302501446 by sam101 on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 02:18:15 PM
Old 03-03-2011
Last good configuration

If the OS is messed up with new COTS and we would like to go back to the last good configuration what are options available?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Good book

I just want to know if someone can tell me if this book "C Programming Language (2nd Edition) by Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie" is a good book to learn C on unix/linux ??? i'm an old (33 :)) mainframe programmer who wants to learn something else besides cobol and pl/1 ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pat
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Need Good Configuration For RHEL Virtualization Desktop

Hi All , I want a Good Specification For Building a Coustum PC must Have With Intel Motherboard and Intel Processor , And Must Have Virtualization , Cos im Gonna Install Redhat Enterprise Virtualization Based PC and Gonna install win Xp , Win 7 as a Guest Os in it .. Any one Have Good Spec for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Good Example on $|

I am trying to learn how to use the predefined var. I did read perlvar - perldoc.perl.org but like much of the perl docs, I just dont "see" the explanation. Can someone explain its usage to me. Id like to buffer printing on occasion. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: popeye
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

What is good?

Hello everyone, I am using centos, 1) solaris is free right? 2) I want to learn solaris and install it in a computer that I am mounting, I would like know what is strong in solaris and if do it is wise. I am programmer python, learning machine and programming in general,..any help thanks,.. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gitac
6 Replies
FOLD(1) 						    BSD General Commands Manual 						   FOLD(1)

NAME
fold -- fold long lines for finite width output device SYNOPSIS
fold [-bs] [-w width] [file ...] DESCRIPTION
The fold utility is a filter which folds the contents of the specified files, or the standard input if no files are specified, breaking the lines to have a maximum of 80 columns. The options are as follows: -b Count width in bytes rather than column positions. -s Fold line after the last blank character within the first width column positions (or bytes). -w width Specify a line width to use instead of the default 80 columns. Width should be a multiple of 8 if tabs are present, or the tabs should be expanded using expand(1) before using fold. ENVIRONMENT
The LANG, LC_ALL and LC_CTYPE environment variables affect the execution of fold as described in environ(7). SEE ALSO
expand(1), fmt(1) STANDARDS
The fold utility conforms to IEEE Std 1003.1-2001 (``POSIX.1''). BUGS
If underlining is present it may be messed up by folding. BSD
August 2, 2004 BSD