Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris restore metastat configuration after solaris upgrade Post 302501270 by bartus11 on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 07:40:33 AM
Old 03-03-2011
Did you loose the SVM configuration after upgrade? Or are you asking if the configuration will be preserved when upgrading? The answer to the second question is "yes", just don't touch slices containing SVM database replicas (most probably slice 7 on all disks).

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SVM Solaris 8 Problem. Metastat output looping

Hi friends, I'm newbie to SVM. Just wanna try installed it on one of our server (to do mirroring for disk0 and disk1) but i think im lost until now. :( the steps i've taken is as below:- 1.prtvtoc /dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s2 | fmthard -s - /dev/rdsk/c1t1d0s2 2.metadb -a -c 3 -f c1t0d0s7... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kronenose
3 Replies

2. AIX

Restore and upgrade concurrently

I have serveral servers that are at AIX 6.1 tl4 sp1 and want to move them to new hardware and upgrade them at the same time. Using NIM and sysback images I want to backup the current server with sysback and restore it and upgrade it to AIX 6.1 tl4 sp6 to the new hardware using my NIM server. My... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: daveisme
4 Replies

3. IP Networking

cisco switch + firewall configuration upgrade

Hi experts, I need to cope configuration from one switch/firewall to another switch/firewall. I have copied running configs. The question is do I have to clear the existing configuration on the dest. devices Or can I copy it(replace) directly without clearing previous config ? If... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernand
2 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Upgrade ubuntu 11.10 freeze in the logo with msg below no network configuration

Hi, I just upgrade my 11.04 to 11.10 last 2 days ang after i upgrade my system wont boot ang stay freezes forever in the logo with a msgs below state that the system will boot without network configuration. by the way before that happen the system show msgs about configure the network and again... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies
MSVMOCAS(1)						      General Commands Manual						       MSVMOCAS(1)

NAME
msvmocas - train a multi-class linear SVM classifier SYNOPSIS
msvmocas [options] example_file model_file DESCRIPTION
msvmocas is a program that trains a multi-class linear SVM classifier using the Optimized Cutting Plane Algorithm for Support Vector Machines (OCAS) and produces a model file. example_file is a file with training examples in SVM^light format, and model_file is the file in which to store the learned linear rule f(x)=W'*x. model_file contains M columns and D lines, where M is the number of classes and D the number of dimensions, corresponding to the elements of the matrix W [D x M]. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. General options: -h Show summary of options. -v (0|1) Set the verbosity level (default: 1) Learning options: -c float Regularization constant C. (default: 1) -n integer Use only the first integer examples for training. By default, integer equals the number of examples in example_file. Optimization options: -m (0|1) Solver to be used: 0 ... standard cutting plane (equivalent to BMRM, SVM^perf) 1 ... OCAS (default) -s integer Cache size for cutting planes. (default: 2000) Stopping conditions: -a float Absolute tolerance TolAbs: halt if QP-QD <= TolAbs. (default: 0) -r float Relative tolerance TolAbs: halt if QP-QD <= abs(QP)*TolRel. (default: 0.01) -q float Desired objective value QPValue: halt is QP <= QPValue. (default: 0) -t float Halts if the solver time (loading time is not counted) exceeds the time given in seconds. (default: infinity) EXAMPLES
Train the multi-class SVM classifier from example file example4_train.light, with the regularization constant C=10, verbosity switched off, and save model to msvmocas.model: msvmocas -c 10 -v 0 example4_train.light msvmocas.model Compute the testing error of the classifier stored in msvmocas.model with linclass(1) using testing examples from example4_test.light and save the predicted labels to example4_test.pred: linclass -e -o example4_test.pred example4_test.light msvmocas.model SEE ALSO
svmocas(1), linclass(1). AUTHORS
msvmocas was written by Vojtech Franc <xfrancv@cmp.felk.cvut.cz> and Soeren Sonnenburg <Soeren.Sonnenburg@tu-berlin.de>. This manual page was written by Christian Kastner <debian@kvr.at>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). June 16, 2010 MSVMOCAS(1)