Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users "Signed Linux" - Only executing signed programs Post 302500729 by Corona688 on Tuesday 1st of March 2011 11:18:14 AM
Old 03-01-2011
Not merely execution bits, but file and account control in general...

The point remains the same: We don't know his goals, and he hasn't returned to describe them, so this kind of scheme is likely to be severe overkill.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" { send "sudo su -\r" }"

Hi All, i am trying to ssh to a remote machine and execute certain command to remote machine through script. i am able to ssh but after its getting hung at the promt and after pressing ctrl +d i am gettin the out put as expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddharth shivh
3 Replies
GLSTENCILMASK(3G)														 GLSTENCILMASK(3G)

NAME
glStencilMask - control the writing of individual bits in the stencil planes C SPECIFICATION
void glStencilMask( GLuint mask ) PARAMETERS
mask Specifies a bit mask to enable and disable writing of individual bits in the stencil planes. Initially, the mask is all 1's. DESCRIPTION
glStencilMask controls the writing of individual bits in the stencil planes. The least significant n bits of mask, where n is the number of bits in the stencil buffer, specify a mask. Where a 1 appears in the mask, it's possible to write to the corresponding bit in the sten- cil buffer. Where a 0 appears, the corresponding bit is write-protected. Initially, all bits are enabled for writing. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glStencilMask is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_STENCIL_WRITEMASK glGet with argument GL_STENCIL_BITS SEE ALSO
glColorMask(3G), glDepthMask(3G), glIndexMask(3G), glStencilFunc(3G), glStencilOp(3G) GLSTENCILMASK(3G)