Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users "Signed Linux" - Only executing signed programs Post 302500729 by Corona688 on Tuesday 1st of March 2011 11:18:14 AM
Old 03-01-2011
Not merely execution bits, but file and account control in general...

The point remains the same: We don't know his goals, and he hasn't returned to describe them, so this kind of scheme is likely to be severe overkill.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" { send "sudo su -\r" }"

Hi All, i am trying to ssh to a remote machine and execute certain command to remote machine through script. i am able to ssh but after its getting hung at the promt and after pressing ctrl +d i am gettin the out put as expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddharth shivh
3 Replies
CURLINFO_SCHEME(3)					     curl_easy_getinfo options						CURLINFO_SCHEME(3)

NAME
CURLINFO_SCHEME - get the URL scheme (sometimes called protocol) used in the connection SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_getinfo(CURL *handle, CURLINFO_SCHEME, char **scheme); DESCRIPTION
Pass a pointer to a char pointer to receive the pointer to a zero-terminated string holding the URL scheme used for the most recent connec- tion done with this CURL handle. The scheme pointer will be NULL or pointing to private memory you MUST NOT free - it gets freed when you call curl_easy_cleanup(3) on the corresponding CURL handle. PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { CURLcode res; curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); res = curl_easy_perform(curl); if(res == CURLE_OK) { char *scheme = NULL; curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_SCHEME, &scheme); if(scheme) printf("scheme: %s ", scheme); /* scheme: HTTP */ } curl_easy_cleanup(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.52.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLINFO_RESPONSE_CODE(3), curl_easy_getinfo(3), curl_easy_setopt(3), libcurl 7.54.0 April 08, 2017 CURLINFO_SCHEME(3)