Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unable to install perl XML and EXCEL modules in windows XP. Post 302500189 by vanitham on Sunday 27th of February 2011 11:15:47 PM
Old 02-28-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi
Did you try the solution described in the ActiveState documentation for setting the proxy to use?
Hi,

I tried the same but no use. I seriously do not know what is the problem?

Is there any other way w/o setting proxy or driect download of modules and install?

Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to install perl modules

Hi. i installed perl 5.8.8.822 in my D: drive(windows xp).When im trying to install IO-Stringy.pm module( or any module for tat matter ) it is getting installed in 'c:\temp\please run installed script' folder no matter from where ever i run the ppm installation.The path variable is set to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anuj8584
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Install modules on strawberry perl

Hi, I'm using strawberry perl on windows 7 rc, and for the past few days I haven't manage to install any modules. I understand that I have to download the module from cpan, which I do, afterwards I have to open cmd, change directory to where I have extracted the module, and type: perl... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: byte1918
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to manage several versions of Perl modules during the install?

Hello, I would really appreciate any advice on this issue: My Perl Module Environment: /usr/lpp/perl/lib/5.8.7 => has the Perl modules that come with the base Perl installation. Comes first in @INC concatination. /usr/lpp/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.7 => has all my installed Perl modules... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: genya01
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to download modules from Strawberry perl.

Hi, I am using Strawberry Perl on WinXP but i am unable to download modules from Cpan via cmd,everytime a connection timeout error pops up. I get the following error : C:\>cpan Tk CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok (v5.834) CPAN: Time::HiRes loaded ok (v1.9719) Fetching with LWP:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parimal14
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to install perl modules in Solaris

Hi All, How to install the perl modules in Solaris? pwd /eweiquu/ocsta/lib/XML-Simple-2.18 and bash-3.00# perl Makefile.PL Checking installed modules ... XML::Parser is installed, it will be used by the test suite Writing Makefile for XML::Simple and then the readme file says,you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Damon_Qu
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to Install "Devel-Profile" perl module in windows.

Hi, I want to install 'Devel-Profile' in windows but i am not able to install. Here is the error. PPM> install Devel-Profile Install package 'Devel-Profile?' (y/N): y Installing package 'Devel-Profile'... Error installing package 'Devel-Profile': Could not locate a PPD file for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to create custom modules in perl and how to import all modules with single command?

I have some custom functions which i want to use in perl Scripting all time. i want to How to create modules in perl and how to import them. Also if i create 15 modules and i want to > import all at once then how can i import? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to install Perl Modules

Hi guys, I need to upgrade perl modules on about multiple machines. I'm writing a for loop for it. for i in 1 2 3 4 5 6; do ssh server$i " sudo cpan Mozilla::CA, sudo cpan LWP::UserAgent, sudo cpan LWP::Protocol::https, sudo cpan IO::Socket::SSL, sudo cpan Net::SSL,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scj2012
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI : unable to download the excel sheet from perl cgi page

Hi All, I have written an cgi perl script that displays an image(Excel image) and when clicked on that Image I need to download a excel sheet. I made sure that excel sheet exists in the folder with the given name but still I am not able to download the sheet. print "<center><table... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Writing xml from excel sheet .xls using perl script

Hi all. I am working on the below requirement of generating .xml file from .xls file which i have , can someone please help me or in writing the perl script for the same: The xls file format is as below which has two columns and number of rows are not fixed: Fixlet Name ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
12 Replies
Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm)

NAME
Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra - Install modules that provide additional functionality to Apache::ASP SYNOPSIS
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra' CONTENTS
Bundle::Apache::ASP - Base for Apache::ASP installation CGI - Required for file upload, make test, and command line ./cgi/asp script HTML::Parser - Required for HTML::FillInForm HTML::Clean - Compress text/html with Clean config or $Response->{Clean} set to 1-9 Net::SMTP - Runtime errors can be mailed to the webmaster with MailErrorTo config Devel::Symdump - Used for StatINC setting, which reloads modules dynamically Apache::DBI - Cache database connections per process Compress::Zlib - Gzip compress HTML output on the fly Time::HiRes - Sub second timing of execution with Debug 3 or -3 enabled HTML::FillInForm - FormFill functionality which autofills HTML forms from form data Apache::Filter - Required for SSI filtering with Apache::SSI HTML::SimpleParse - Required for SSI filtering with Apache::SSI Apache::SSI - Required for full server side includes support ( SSI ) beyond file includes Tie::TextDir - Fast file based cache for CacheDB, good for caching large values for things like XSLT and $Response->Include() caching Bundle::XML - Required for XML::XSLT support. XML::XSLT - Required for XSLT support. May also use XML::Sablotron and XML::LibXSLT for this, which are not part of this bundle. DESCRIPTION
This bundle contains extra modules used by Apache::ASP. AUTHOR
Joshua Chamas perl v5.14.2 2011-08-15 Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm)