Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd Post 302499585 by Neo on Thursday 24th of February 2011 07:41:17 PM
Old 02-24-2011
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment New thread created.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To Driver

Driver, Are you an admin? I got banned from the board two times! Is this authorized? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Computekwes
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GXT130P driver

I am looking for gxt130p driver for aix 4.2.1. Where IŽll can find it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mrsstar
1 Replies

3. AIX

Finding FC Driver

Hello all, I am trying to figure out what command I can use in AIX in order to find out the driver level for a Fibre Channel adapter. Generically I am able to use "lscfg" to get the details but I am unable to read the output correctly. Can you help? Many thanks, -- output -- lscfg... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: monotone
2 Replies

4. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Wireless driver

hi every one,please i need a link to download Broadcom WLAN 802.11 b/g driver for RHEL 5.1. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Boot time driver conflict

I have a Microdia web cam. Some times it won't work if and only if there is a "HV7131R image sensor detected" statement in the boot up. In this case when I try to get a .png snapshot all I get is a frame full of what appears to be white noise only it is mostly green. Here is the command I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 crashes upon boot after TUN driver installed

Hey! I compiled TUN 1.1 driver on my Solaris 10 64bit, and everything was working fine, all the commands for installation were successfull (add_drv, devfsadm -i tun ... etc.) and the driver was working fine as I got OpenVPN server up and running with successful clients attached. My only problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomSu
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The system will not keep sda as my boot drive

Hi everyone! A very frustrating night!!! I installed a new linux server on my system that has IDE drives and SATA drives. At the time of installation I only had IDE drive plugged in and that is where I install the linux. Everything works fine until I shut the system down and plug in my SATA... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hytron
3 Replies

9. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterReUsermContributed Perl Documelibapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::FilterRec - Perl API for manipulating the Apache filter record Synopsis use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); my $frec = $filter->frec; print "filter name is:", $frec->name; Description "Apache2::FilterRec" provides an access to the filter record structure. The "Apache2::FilterRec" object is retrieved by calling "frec()": $frec = $filter->frec; API
"Apache2::FilterRec" provides the following functions and/or methods: "name" The registered name for this filter $name = $frec->name(); obj: $frec ( "Apache2::FilterRec object" ) ret: $name (string) since: 2.0.00 mod_perl filters have four names: modperl_request_output modperl_request_input modperl_connection_output modperl_connection_input You can see the names of the non-mod_perl filters as well. By calling "$filter->next->frec->name" you can get the name of the next filter in the chain. Example: Let's print the name of the current and the filter that follows it: use Apache2::Filter (); use Apache2::FilterRec (); for my $frec ($filter->frec, $filter->next->frec) { print "Name: ", $frec->name; } See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-08 libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::FilterRec(3pm)