Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OPS Center Email Notifications Post 302499525 by brunopad on Thursday 24th of February 2011 02:22:57 PM
Old 02-24-2011
lol
Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to brunopad For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
WWW::Facebook::API::Notifications(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    WWW::Facebook::API::Notifications(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Facebook::API::Notifications - Facebook Notifications SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Facebook::API; DESCRIPTION
Methods for accessing notification information with WWW::Facebook::API SUBROUTINES
/METHODS base Returns the WWW::Facebook::API base object. new Constructor. get() The notifications.get method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->notifications->get; send( to_ids => [ @uids ], notification => $fbml_markup ) The notifications.send method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->notifications->send( to_ids => [1], notification => 'notifications page FBML', ); send_email( %params ) The notifications.sendEmail method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->notifications->send_email( recipients => [1, 2343, 445], subject => 'subject', text => 'text version of email body', fbml => 'fbml version of email body', ); get_list( %params ) The notifications.getList method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->notifications->get_list(); mark_read( %params ) The notifications.markRead method of the Facebook API: $response = $client->notifications->mark_read( notification_ids => [@notification_ids], ); DIAGNOSTICS
None. CONFIGURATION AND ENVIRONMENT
WWW::Facebook::API::Notifications requires no configuration files or environment variables. DEPENDENCIES
See WWW::Facebook::API INCOMPATIBILITIES
None reported. BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
No bugs have been reported. Please report any bugs or feature requests to "bug-www-facebook-api@rt.cpan.org", or through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. AUTHOR
David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>" LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007-2010, David Romano "<unobe@cpan.org>". All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
BECAUSE THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED BY THE ABOVE LICENSE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-13 WWW::Facebook::API::Notifications(3pm)