Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris OPS Center Email Notifications Post 302499508 by brunopad on Thursday 24th of February 2011 01:38:27 PM
Old 02-24-2011
hmm nope.
the e-mail is the mail account will receive all the notifications.

E-mail Address: admin@yourdomain.com
Mail Host: localhost
Port: <blank>
Mail User: root
Mail Password: <enter the password for root on the OpsCenter server>
Connection Security: STARTTLS

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Ops Center AI wrong IP

Hello, I have problems with Automated Installer on Solaris 11. I tried provision Solaris 11 on my T5-1B server from Ops Center, but AI set wrong IP address for manifest SMF. My Ops Center server has two IP addresses 10.236.102.219 and 10.226.21.141. Second IP is in subnet for provisioning of... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: olibertu
25 Replies
Mail::Filter(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Mail::Filter(3)

NAME
Mail::Filter - Filter mail through multiple subroutines SYNOPSIS
use Mail::Filter; my $filter = Mail::Filter->new( &filter1, &filter2 ); my $mail = Mail::Internet->new( [<>] ); my $mail = $filter->filter($mail); my $folder = Mail::Folder->new( .... ); my $filter->filter($folder); DESCRIPTION
"Mail::Filter" provides an interface to filtering Email through multiple subroutines. "Mail::Filter" filters mail by calling each filter subroutine in turn. Each filter subroutine is called with two arguments, the first is the filter object and the second is the mail or folder object being filtered. The result from each filter sub is passed to the next filter as the mail object. If a filter subroutine returns undef, then "Mail::Filter" will abort and return immediately. The function returns the result from the last subroutine to operate on the mail object. METHODS
Constructors Mail::Filter->new([FILTER [, ... ]]) Create a new "Mail::Filter" object with the given filter subroutines. Each filter may be either a code reference or the name of a method to call on the <Mail::Filter> object. Accessors $obj->add(FILTER [, FILTER ...]) Add the given filters to the end of the filter list. Processing $obj->filter(MAIL-OBJECT | MAIL-FOLDER) If the first argument is a "Mail::Internet" object, then this object will be passed through the filter list. If the first argument is a "Mail::Folder" object, then each message in turn will be passed through the filter list. $obj->folder() While the "filter" method is called with a "Mail::Folder" object, these filter subroutines can call this method to obtain the folder object that is being processed. $obj->msgnum() If the "filter" method is called with a "Mail::Folder" object, then the filter subroutines may call this method to obtain the message number of the message that is being processed. SEE ALSO
This module is part of the MailTools distribution, http://perl.overmeer.net/mailtools/. AUTHORS
The MailTools bundle was developed by Graham Barr. Later, Mark Overmeer took over maintenance without commitment to further development. Mail::Cap by Gisle Aas <aas@oslonett.no>. Mail::Field::AddrList by Peter Orbaek <poe@cit.dk>. Mail::Mailer and Mail::Send by Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@ig.co.uk>. For other contributors see ChangeLog. LICENSE
Copyrights 1995-2000 Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> and 2001-2007 Mark Overmeer <perl@overmeer.net>. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.18.2 2014-01-05 Mail::Filter(3)