Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd Post 302499207 by kryclear on Wednesday 23rd of February 2011 04:15:19 PM
Old 02-23-2011
boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks for any help!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

To Driver

Driver, Are you an admin? I got banned from the board two times! Is this authorized? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Computekwes
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GXT130P driver

I am looking for gxt130p driver for aix 4.2.1. Where IŽll can find it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mrsstar
1 Replies

3. AIX

Finding FC Driver

Hello all, I am trying to figure out what command I can use in AIX in order to find out the driver level for a Fibre Channel adapter. Generically I am able to use "lscfg" to get the details but I am unable to read the output correctly. Can you help? Many thanks, -- output -- lscfg... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: monotone
2 Replies

4. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Wireless driver

hi every one,please i need a link to download Broadcom WLAN 802.11 b/g driver for RHEL 5.1. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Boot time driver conflict

I have a Microdia web cam. Some times it won't work if and only if there is a "HV7131R image sensor detected" statement in the boot up. In this case when I try to get a .png snapshot all I get is a frame full of what appears to be white noise only it is mostly green. Here is the command I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 crashes upon boot after TUN driver installed

Hey! I compiled TUN 1.1 driver on my Solaris 10 64bit, and everything was working fine, all the commands for installation were successfull (add_drv, devfsadm -i tun ... etc.) and the driver was working fine as I got OpenVPN server up and running with successful clients attached. My only problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomSu
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The system will not keep sda as my boot drive

Hi everyone! A very frustrating night!!! I installed a new linux server on my system that has IDE drives and SATA drives. At the time of installation I only had IDE drive plugged in and that is where I install the linux. Everything works fine until I shut the system down and plug in my SATA... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hytron
3 Replies

9. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
UBSA(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   UBSA(4)

NAME
ubsa -- USB support for Belkin serial adapters SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device ubsa device ucom Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): ubsa_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The ubsa driver provides support for the USB-to-RS232 Bridge chip used by a variety of serial adapters from Belkin and other vendors. The device is accessed through the ucom(4) driver which makes it behave like a tty(4). HARDWARE
The ubsa driver supports the following adapters: o AnyData ADU-500A EV-DO modem o AnyData ADU-E100A (no EV-DO mode support) o Belkin F5U103 o Belkin F5U120 o e-Tek Labs Kwik232 o GoHubs GoCOM232 o Peracom single port serial adapter SEE ALSO
tty(4), ucom(4), usb(4) HISTORY
The ubsa driver appeared in FreeBSD 5.0. The uplcom(4) manual page was adopted from NetBSD by Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org> in April 2002 and modified for the ubsa driver by Alexander Kabaev <kan@FreeBSD.org> in October 2002. AUTHORS
The ubsa driver was written by Alexander Kabaev <kan@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
March 28, 2008 BSD