Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users "Signed Linux" - Only executing signed programs Post 302499108 by jgt on Wednesday 23rd of February 2011 08:49:00 AM
Old 02-23-2011
I don't see any reason to do this.
If you build a system with only the programs that you will allow installed, and then give users restricted shell access only, they can only run programs that you have approved, and have no way to install others.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" { send "sudo su -\r" }"

Hi All, i am trying to ssh to a remote machine and execute certain command to remote machine through script. i am able to ssh but after its getting hung at the promt and after pressing ctrl +d i am gettin the out put as expect: spawn id exp5 not open while executing "expect "$" {... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddharth shivh
3 Replies
Mojolicious::Sessions(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Mojolicious::Sessions(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Sessions - Signed cookie based sessions SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Sessions; my $sessions = Mojolicious::Sessions->new; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Sessions is a very simple signed cookie based session implementation. All data gets serialized with Mojo::JSON and stored on the client-side, but is protected from unwanted changes with a signature. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Sessions implements the following attributes. "cookie_domain" my $domain = $session->cookie_domain; $session = $session->cookie_domain('.example.com'); Domain for session cookie, not defined by default. "cookie_name" my $name = $session->cookie_name; $session = $session->cookie_name('session'); Name of the signed cookie used to store session data, defaults to "mojolicious". "cookie_path" my $path = $session->cookie_path; $session = $session->cookie_path('/foo'); Path for session cookie, defaults to "/". "default_expiration" my $time = $session->default_expiration; $session = $session->default_expiration(3600); Time for the session to expire in seconds from now, defaults to 3600. The expiration timeout gets refreshed for every request. Setting the value to 0 will allow sessions to persist until the browser window is closed, this can have security implications though. For more control you can also use the "expires" session value to set the expiration date to a specific time in epoch seconds. # Expire a week from now $c->session(expires => time + 604800); # Expire a long long time ago $c->session(expires => 1); "secure" my $secure = $session->secure; $session = $session->secure(1); Set the secure flag on all session cookies, so that browsers send them only over HTTPS connections. METHODS
Mojolicious::Sessions inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following ones. "load" $session->load(Mojolicious::Controller->new); Load session data from signed cookie. "store" $session->store(Mojolicious::Controller->new); Store session data in signed cookie. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Sessions(3pm)