Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Consult
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Consult Post 302498470 by drl on Monday 21st of February 2011 11:54:05 AM
Old 02-21-2011
Hi.

I think the most important tool that you have available is the set of manual pages:
Code:
man man

produces:
Code:
NAME
     man - find and display reference manual pages

SunOS 5.10          Last change: 13 Jul 2005                    9

There is also a set man pages on the forum: https://www.unix.com/man-page/OpenSolaris/1/man/

Best wishes ... cheers, drl

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I want to consult about 4th of Forum Rules

Hi, Admin, because my English is very poor, So I don't understand very well about 4th of Forum Rules, that is “Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post”. My question is: if I created a new thread, and some people reply... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator

Ggod evening. I need your help please, in a Production system there is a process that download a xls file from an URL which is IMF(International Monetary Fund) and afterwards to be loaded into a databse table. When testing conectivity from a unix server to IMF seems to work but when editing it... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
9 Replies
DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)

NAME
DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix - Convert DateTimes to/from Unix epoch seconds SYNOPSIS
use DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix; my $dt = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); # 2003-04-28T00:00:00 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->format_datetime($dt); # 1051488000 my $formatter = DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix->new(); my $dt2 = $formatter->parse_datetime( 1051488000 ); $formatter->format_datetime($dt2); DESCRIPTION
This module can convert a DateTime object (or any object that can be converted to a DateTime object) to the number of seconds since the Unix epoch. METHODS
Most of the methods are the same as those in DateTime::Format::Epoch. The only difference is the constructor. o new() Constructor of the formatter/parser object. It has no parameters. SUPPORT
Support for this module is provided via the datetime@perl.org email list. See http://lists.perl.org/ for more details. AUTHOR
Eugene van der Pijll <pijll@gmx.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2003 Eugene van der Pijll. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
DateTime datetime@perl.org mailing list perl v5.10.1 2007-12-03 DateTime::Format::Epoch::Unix(3pm)