Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Anti hack software search
Operating Systems BSD Anti hack software search Post 302498089 by pharaoh on Saturday 19th of February 2011 08:30:41 AM
Old 02-19-2011
I think It is kind hard to find such softwares for *BSD, you have to do It yourself through scripts

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Where i have to search for software ?

What is the places where i can search for ports or software for Sun Solaris ?, im new to this OS , and i like it and i like its Java desktop but i cant find a software like which i was use in FreeBSD? so can i use BSD ports ? or there is a place i can search for ports in ?, btw i got SUN companion... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

What is Your Favorite Anti-Virus Software for Windows at Home?

I used to have trendmicro I used it for free when I worked with a previous company, when I left I had to uninstall it and switched to using Zone Alarm. I tell you on some days I really want to pull my hair out when my PC really works like a snail and sometimes really so unresponsive for up to... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
20 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO – Computer

Anonymous published Sentinel counter-hack anti-cyberterrorism training ISO image - Computerworld Blogs The link in their twitter doesn't work any more. https://twitter.com/#!/AnonymousIRC/status/85134355659374593 Anyone know for any link to this iso? maybe server outside the US? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

4. Linux

Anti-virus Software Question For Linux

Greetings To All! I am new in supporting Linux and recently I was tasked to find out the following information and am not sure how to find the answers, hence this posting... I am running Redhat Enterprise Server 5.4 I realize this is a Redhat specific question, but it pertains to all of our... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rob Sandifer
7 Replies
MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)					      Double Precision, Inc.					       MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)

NAME
makepercentrelay - Build a list of %-relayed domains SYNOPSIS
makepercentrelay DESCRIPTION
makepercentrelay reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir and creates /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat which is a binary database file. The files /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat specify a list of "percent-hack" domains. /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay is a plain text file, containing one domain per line. The Courier mail server loads the contents of /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay into memory, so if you have a lot of domains, you will want to use the binary database file. The makepercentrelay command reads /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, which can be either a plain text file itself, or a directory containing plain text files. All files in the subdirectory are concatenated, and the binary database file is created from the result. the Courier mail server can use both /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay and /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat at the same time. Usually you would put a couple of your most frequent domains in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay, then put the rest in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dir, and use makepercentrelay to turn it into a database file. "percent-hack" domains are a list of domains for which the Courier mail server accepts mail via ESMTP addressed as "local%percent.hack.domain@local.domain", where "percent.hack.domain" is a domain found in /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay or /etc/courier/esmtppercentrelay.dat, and "local.domain" is any domain found in /etc/courier/locals. The Courier mail server removes the local domain, and rewrites the address as "local@percent.hack.domain", then attempts to deliver it. The percent hack applies only to mail received via ESMTP. The Courier mail server does not check this list of domains if the message is received via any other way (such as by running /usr/bin/sendmail directly from the command line). "percent.hack.domain" would likely to be a domain that the Courier mail server knows how to handle via some other means. It might be an entry in /etc/courier/aliases, or an entry in /etc/courier/esmtproutes. SEE ALSO
esmtpd(8)[1], makealiases(8)[2]. AUTHOR
Sam Varshavchik Author NOTES
1. esmtpd(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/esmtpd.html 2. makealiases(8) [set $man.base.url.for.relative.links]/makealiases.html Courier Mail Server 08/30/2011 MAKEPERCENTRELAY(8)