Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Display Name change
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Display Name change Post 302497964 by vasuarjula on Friday 18th of February 2011 01:41:53 PM
Old 02-18-2011
Display Name change

Hi

Currently my display name is "vasuarjula". Is there a way i can change my display name without changing my emailID and password.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to change display resolution

Hi, I would like to know how to change the display resolution in solaris on sparc. Can anyone please help me. Regards, Raja (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change display resolution in UnixV4.0D

I would like to know how to change the display resolution in UnixV4.0D. Can anyone please help me. Regards, Avgust (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avgust
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot change my display to high resolution

Hi all, i am one of the newbies with linux. i just install the Enterprise AS on my ibm z60t. I am trying to change the color setting to hight resolution, unfortunately, it does not work. it works only with the 256 color setting. It seems the widescreen or the vga card of my notebook does not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanlen
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change in display of date of postings

I would like to propose to change the display of dates in the postings, which is currently mm-dd-yy. To avoid ambiguity, I would like to propose dd-Mmm-yyyy. Thank you for your anticipated consideration. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change display in shell

Hi The line for input of my shell currently looks like in the image attached. What I wanted is for the line where I input, it showed in last, the folder I'm in (in the attached images is "Documents") and not my user name "Pedro_Gordo". How do I do this? My OS is Mac OS X 10.6. Thanks in... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirwit
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to change unix cmd display prompt?

I am new to to unix and I want to make my own basic shell. What is the code I can use to change the unix cmd console display? For example my unix display prompt says MyCompterName~, I want it to say WhatEverMan~ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: megaearth77
3 Replies

7. AIX

Change AIX display resolution ?

Hello, Running X on AIX local display - want to change resolution. On Linux for example I used xrandr. ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change the display format for ls -l command in AIX

Hi, I am using AIX 5.3. In my server if I list the file , I got the below result in below format. ********************************************* -rw-rw--w- 1 letapp1 staff 0 Jun 8 02:53 CC00030710.cntrl ********************************************* But now I am seeing... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: puni
22 Replies
asadmin-display-license(1AS)					   User Commands				      asadmin-display-license(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-display-license, display-license - displays the license information SYNOPSIS
display-license [--user admin_user][--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848][--passwordfile filename][--secure|-s] display-license displays the license information. This command can run both locally and remotely. OPTIONS
--user administrative user associated for the instance. --password administrative password corresponding to the administrative user. --host host name of the machine hosting the administrative instance. --port administrative port number associated with the administrative host. --passwordfile file containing passwords appropriate for the command (e.g., administrative instance). --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the administrative instance. Example 1: Using display-license in local mode asadmin> display-license ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** Example 2: Using display-license in remote mode asadmin> display-license --user admin --password adminadmin --host fuyako --port 7070 ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-install-license(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-display-license(1AS)