Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to get Net Mgt's IP?
Operating Systems Solaris How to get Net Mgt's IP? Post 302497884 by aixlover on Friday 18th of February 2011 10:26:19 AM
Old 02-18-2011
It's a production system and can't be booted just for getting the net management IP. I don't have access to its serial port. There must be a better way to get the info from OS.

Thanks!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Getting on the net

I've been having trouble getting my old gateway computer on the net with solaris. All of the network stuff is built into the motherboard. Is there a way that I can get it recognized? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: possuman72
4 Replies

2. Programming

regarding net

how we can find whether net is connected or diconnected. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/etc/rc.d/net - eth1

I just installed Crux on my laptop, which means I'll have to configure /etc/rc.d/net to adapt to my wireless internet. When I ran Linux before, I connected through eth1. How should I configure the /etc/rc.d/net file accordingly? Thanks for reading, Octal. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Octal
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL

Hello, I ran into an issue in one of my monitoring scripts. If I use the public ip address in my connection string everything works, but if I switch the connection string ip to 127.0.0.1 or the internal ip I get, " Connection refused at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Styles
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File mgt: Do you know the command line command

I need a commnad to modify a file's contents from: 2009-06-18 14:14:38 CST INF Thread-114 rlo.aaf_ - MASSHANDLE: Got a valid message<Location=""><bob>2</bob><carol>61</carol><ted>54</ted><alice>1m</alice> to this : 2009-06-18 14:14:38 CST INF Thread-114 rlo.aaf_ - MASSHANDLE: Got a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_lou
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Inactive Ser Mgt and Net Mgt Ports

Hi, These ports of My T1000 are off. My Serial Management Port used to work. It gave me access to the "sc>" window. Now, i can't see it on my network (with the ZenMap tool) So, i can't power on (or off) my sun T1000. Can someone help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Begbie78
5 Replies
Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm)

NAME
Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp - Net::Proxy connector for standard tcp proxies SYNOPSIS
# sample proxy using Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp use Net::Proxy; my $proxy = Net::Proxy->new( in => { type => tcp, port => '6789' }, out => { type => tcp, host => 'remotehost', port => '9876' }, ); $proxy->register(); Net::Proxy->mainloop(); DESCRIPTION
"Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp" is a connector for handling basic, standard TCP connections. CONNECTOR OPTIONS
The connector accept the following options: "in" o host The listening address. If not given, the default is "localhost". o port The listening port. "out" o host The remote host. o port The remote port. o timeout The socket timeout for connection ("out" only). AUTHOR
Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, "<book@cpan.org>". COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006 Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat, All Rights Reserved. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2009-10-18 Net::Proxy::Connector::tcp(3pm)