Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rootvol above threshold
Operating Systems Solaris Rootvol above threshold Post 302497718 by sundar63 on Thursday 17th of February 2011 09:21:54 PM
Old 02-17-2011
MySQL Solved

Thank you for your assistance. You are right I was looking at the wrong place. Space is now reclaimed after clearing some files from application directory.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

apache threshold

Hi folks, how can i check apache threshold values via shell scripting and what factors need to check via shell scripting process or number of users or what. pls do advice me. Thanks, Bash (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: learnbash
9 Replies

2. Solaris

FSCK root file system (/dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol)

Hi, I need to fsck the root file system on my Solaris 9 server. It is a UFS file system but it is under Veritas control. I want to know which fsck I need to use to check the file system. The default Solaris fsck (/usr/sbin/fsck) or the Veritas (/lib/fs/vxfs/sparcv9/fsck) fsck? I take it I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Quota threshold

Hi, I am trying to make a script in which the user is notified once the disk space of the environment increases a particular threshold. I have made a script for it but I am facing an error while executing it. Could any one here guide me further?? Script #!/bin/sh warninglimit=350000... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Taranjeet Singh
22 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

threshold

Hi, I have a table with 14 columns. How can I filter the columns 2-14, so that I get only those rows back in which the data values are >= 6 in 5 or more columns. :confused: E.g. A 6 6 3 6 7 8 B 1 2 3 4 5 5 C 2 2 2 6 7 8 Here I should only get back the row A. I would like to work from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: danieladna
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

get mail when matching with threshold value

HI Guys Below is my file structure and now I want if % is equal and above 95% then I will get the mail with the name of that filesystem and threshold value. Is someone help me ? 55G 33G 22G 61% /mnt/projects/stp2int4_web_runtime 16G 14G 1.7G 90%... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Diff two files with threshold value

i have two big file which have thousand of line. i have to sort on two key fields then diff the file. if the interger value of one of the column is less then or greater then 1 it should ignore it. for example File1 abc|7000|jhon|2.3 xyz|9000|sam|6.7 pqr|8000|kapi|4.6 File2... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nishi2011
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Threshold for swap memory

hi guys the monitoring team is using a tool for monitoring linux boxes and they set an alarm for swap memory to 10%(critical) I really has no idea when swap memory usage is high.... Can someone recommend me a threshold for this? when is warning or critical and this parameters can affect... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karlochacon
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Threshold for open connections

Hey guys, We've been having issues on one of our CentOS 6 servers and one of the java programs that runs on it. As the software hasn't caused issues in the past, I'm wondering if its a problem with the CentOS server. Basically, the software drops it's tcp connection and won't reconnect,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbob01
5 Replies

9. AIX

Determine threshold for CPU

I'm writing an application that should display whether a system is running “fine” (normal activity) or if it has reached a critical level and thus indicate through a graphical interface using a green-yellow-red color scheme. The server machines in question are running AIX (but it shouldn't differ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ttl_aix
4 Replies
mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				      mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp - image thresholding SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp(mlib_image *srcdst, const mlib_s32 *thigh, const mlib_s32 *tlow, const mlib_s32 *gray); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp() function compares each pixel in the source image to two threshold values, tlow and thigh. If the pixel is in between the lower threshold value, tlow, and the higher threshold value, thigh, (inclusive on both sides), then the destination pixel is set to the value gray. Otherwise, the destination pixel is set to the value of the source pixel. It uses the following equation: srcdst[x][y][i] = gray[i] if tlow[i] <= srcdst[x][y][i] <= thigh[i] PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: srcdst Pointer to source and destination image. thigh High threshold value. thigh[i] holds the high threshold for channel i. tlow Low threshold value. tlow[i] holds the low threshold for channel i. gray Output grayscale level. gray[i] holds the output grayscale level for channel i. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageThresh1(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh1_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh1_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh1_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageTh- resh2(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh2_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh2_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh2_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh3(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh3_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh3_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh3_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh4(3MLIB), mlib_ImageTh- resh4_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh4_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh4_Inp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh5(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh5_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageThresh5_Fp_Inp(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_ImageThresh5_Inp(3MLIB)